+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Army Recruitment Exercise

Army Recruitment Exercise

Plz,a friend of mine wants to know how d recruitment exercise will be like...wil der be any test,interview or that sort of thing?

Re: Army Recruitment Exercise

which are you talking about, is it regular combatant, dssc/ssc

its d dssc/ssc-d short service course

There's no apt. Test. They will only shortlist 15 names 4rm each state. I was there in 2009 bt didnt make it due to corruption.

do u mean 4 d short service course and is it for all professions like a doctor for example,wat could d recruitment process b like 4 such a person?

Doctors, registered engineers, clergy, imam,etc are for DSSC bt i went for DSC bcos i'm yet to be a registered Engineer. So, i dont know how DSSC is being organised

@uchmoney: thanks for d info,appreciate it! so its the format for the DSSC, im trying to get then....does anyone here know?

Cool Re: Army Recruitment Exercise

jojo kool .....da process 4 recruitment into dat Nigerian Army (DSSC & SSC) are as follows......

1.publication of shortlisted name in national dailies.......(who-know-who matter....but sum dat know no human but GOD almight get shortlisted too)....which will also detail wat u will b coming 2 da recruitment centre wit...da date da recruitment centre opens & closes....

2.reporting to the recruitment centre

3.Registration on arrivial the recruitment centre

4.Address by the Chairman of the recruitment Board,who happend to be the G.C.O of the Army division hosting the event.

5.First and 4most stage of the recruitmnet is the credentials screening process.The successful ones will move to da next stage and those dat re unsuccessful will b asking to go home.
    6. Medical screening stage... this stage many things can go wrong,u just neED confidence and lots of prayers for favour and ur test tube don't get mixed up....results re announced immediately
    7. The almighty 3km race....this is where da MEN & women re seperated from da boys & girls(which if u re successful,U will surely face da final plane or board.
    8.obstacle( scoring of points.) mostly NMS boys shine here
    9.assessment test(to me is below standard)
    10.final the HONOURABLE BOARD HEAD BY DA HONOURABLE G.C.O HIMSELF AND HIS BOYS...(b smart,b urself,talk less and impress).

the very best,i pray u get shortlisted.....

jojo ko ......it's should be General Officers Commanding. G.O.C NOT GCO. SORRY 4 DA MIX-UP.

Quote Originally Posted by babola View Post
    jojo kool .....da process 4 recruitment into dat Nigerian Army (DSSC & SSC) are as follows......

1.publication of shortlisted name in national dailies.......(who-know-who matter....but sum dat know no human but GOD almight get shortlisted too)....which will also detail wat u will b coming 2 da recruitment centre wit...da date da recruitment centre opens & closes....

2.reporting to the recruitment centre

3.Registration on arrivial the recruitment centre

4.Address by the Chairman of the recruitment Board,who happend to be the G.C.O of the Army division hosting the event.

5.First and 4most stage of the recruitmnet is the credentials screening process.The successful ones will move to da next stage and those dat re unsuccessful will b asking to go home.
    6. Medical screening stage... this stage many things can go wrong,u just neED confidence and lots of prayers for favour and ur test tube don't get mixed up....results re announced immediately
    7. The almighty 3km race....this is where da MEN & women re seperated from da boys & girls(which if u re successful,U will surely face da final plane or board.
    8.obstacle( scoring of points.) mostly NMS boys shine here
    9.assessment test(to me is below standard)
    10.final the HONOURABLE BOARD HEAD BY DA HONOURABLE G.C.O HIMSELF AND HIS BOYS...(b smart,b urself,talk less and impress).

the very best,i pray u get shortlisted.....
    Pls wot do u mean by NMS boys when u were talking about the obstacles?
    Ezekiel Philips

Nawa o . Its only Baba G that save us from all this corrupt people oh. Ihave done my bit, leaving the rest for him to finish up for me of...

NNAMERE .......NMS BOYS......MEANING EX-BOYS OF NIGERIAN MILITARY SCHOOL.....da re use 2 da obstacle events.....

+ Reply