+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: The Nigerian Army Short Service Sellection Exercise

The Nigerian Army Short Service Sellection Exercise

pls is there anyone who particited in the nigerian army short service sellection exercise but didn't made the final list?
    The thruth is, the whole process was a fraud. If u are out there listening, come on board and say something. It's time we the nigerian graduates who are still in d labour market expose these Govt Agencies and Ministaries including the Defence Ministary, how curupt they in their so called employment processes.
    Guys in the house get talking! It's painful for anyone to score 100 percent in a process and yet not been taken...

Re: The Nigerian Army Short Service Sellection Exercise

You were lucky to fall among the one selected at all.. your problem is that you did not make it to the last stage... Please can you be sincere in telling the house how you were picked in the first place......A lot of us applied but did not make it far like you probably because we did not know anybody or bribe anybody... so now that you are off, you now want us to know it is fraud..... Before nko.... NIGERIANS

see kettle dey call pot black.....

My version of the Nigerian Army Selection Board story;i stand to be proved wrong with an EVIDENCE from anybody who holds an opposite view because my version is not Nigerian.The board were sincere as far as SSC in whic i participated is concerned.I need to say first and foremost that i dropped in the 3.2km race.Only 4 pple that made it to the end were called for cadet trainning.And beear in mind that my state ought to produce 5 or 6.The sates that met up were given.Those that were more than the slots were put on reserve.Nigerian Army,in my estimation,is the only institution that demands respect frm the Nigeriann.I paid nobody a dime to have my name on the 15 short-listed names in the first place.Brothers,there is LUCK

@iamsearchingjob
    I 80% vehemently support your take on the issue under discuss. In fact, I was an UNDERCOVER AGENT working for better Nigeria at the venue of the recruitment. The recruitment exercise was 80% corruption free because SOME names that never appeared on the newspapers containing those shortlisted were found on the Nigerian Army Official Shortlist I found on on the recruitment venue. When I queried this abnormality, I was told by an officer in possession of the Shortlist 'to sit down look'. But as God would have it, 20% of those who passed through the back door were disgracefully removed by 'MEDICAL TEST'. Besides, 10% of those who also passed through the back door were dismissed by 3.2km distance to be covered in 18-24minutes(DSSC & SSC).
    In all, I give the Nigerian Army a pass mark in the just concluded recruitment exercise in consideration of the OVERBALANCED Nigeria society.
    Lest I forgot, I must not go if I fail to give them 80% for the meals dished for those who participated in the selection especially the 'jollof rice'. Cheers!
    F

I am from kaduna state, 15 of us were shortlistedt but 21 reported for sceening. I can tell the house that one candidate who wasn't on the shortlisted list and another who faild the 3.2km race all made the final list in my own state.
    I want the undercovered Agent to tell the house the Military Secretary's son from Niger State who faild both credential and medical how he made it to the final list.

@sanix
    All what you have been saying were well captured by my post above.
    Besides, there was one candidate from Kaduna state who if you are analytical minded, you will almost measure his height as that of 'Aki & Pawpaw'.
    Lest I forgot, there was also a candidate from Ekiti State(SSC) who is a carbon copy, in terms of AGE and APPEARANCE, of OBJ(one of former Nigerian dictators).
    If you are the woman from Zafara State(DSSC 2010) that emerged as the overall best in the 3.2km 'race', please kindly stand up anywhere you are and be recognised; you really showed that what a man can do, a woman can in fact do it better. Cheers!
    F

+ Reply