+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Topic: Any info on NLNG TRAINEE ELECT . OFFicer result

Senior Member opiantor_yagayaga's Avatar

Re: Any info on NLNG TRAINEE ELECT . OFFicer result

NLNG recruitment reference page: Nigeria LNG - Job Application Portal

@oseri,is it the same format for the technician test as for the trainee elect. officer test?

Quote Originally Posted by Rowebs View Post
    Guys relax,i recall dat at d end of d aptitude test 4 same position in 2009 we wr given a similar questionaire n told not include our names..since dy using online recruitment 4 d first time i believe dats d reason 4 email..no much ado 4m us will emerge is d nxt generation of LNG Ship manning,as me already see myself as a crew member onboard LNG BAYELSA..If u r wit me say 'I'..

Thanks a bunch for clearing the air about the mail:experience,they say,is the best teacher.My skepticism(though I did admit the fact that I might be totally wrong) was borne out of the fact that 'scammers' use different modern day methods to get their preys.I really appreciate your contribution as to setting the record straight.

Definitely.
    Quote Originally Posted by dcutey View Post
    @oseri,is it the same format for the technician test as for the trainee elect. officer test?

I've been bounced by NLNG. I got a mail this morning that I will not be progressed to the interview stage. It was stated in the mail that performance was not based on SCORES and that applicants can request for their results which I've done. I took the test on the 9th of August for TEO position. Best wishes for those who made it.

@sirkay did you fill that questionnaire online that was sent to us just of recent cos I'm suspecting a foul play what do they mean that your performance is not based on scores?total bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by sirkay74 View Post
    I've been bounced by NLNG. I got a mail this morning that I will not be progressed to the interview stage. It was stated in the mail that performance was not based on SCORES and that applicants can request for their results which I've done. I took the test on the 9th of August for TEO position. Best wishes for those who made it.
    I got thesame mail. I have requested for my scores. Congratulation to those who made it.

@sirkay can you send us the body of the letter what does it look like abeg?cos the letter says your performance is not based on scores,then what's your performance based on.there's no wisdom on company's mail to you relax it maybe a scam ooo bad belle people still dey this country oooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by toksypappy View Post
    @sirkay can you send us the body of the letter what does it look like abeg?cos the letter says your performance is not based on scores,then what's your performance based on.there's no wisdom on company's mail to you relax it maybe a scam ooo bad belle people still dey this country oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    I'm using my phone so I can't copy the content of the mail here. It's not a scam cos the mail came from the source that sent the invitation for the test. I didn't respond to the questionaire but a friend who responded to the questionaire was also bounced despite his about 4years relevant experience in 2 multinational companies. I've replied the mail requesting for my performance details. I'm awaiting their response. Wish all who made it the best.

@sirkay and oseri I wish you guys the best in your future endeavours and definitely you will get to where you're destined to be inlife and what give you the assurance that it's your scores that they will send to you they may manipulate it i know of someone that was not called for an interview and didn't even write the test with as at 2009 that I wrote mine and he was granted the offer cos he was recommended by a senator,the test you guys wrote was just formality.I'm sorry to say that oo this country is corrupt oo I Just pray I should find my way out of this country oo before the situation gets worse that this.The country has no plan for the youths oooo.we're going higher and moving forward by his grace.all i need from God this time around is grace................shalom

@sirkay n oseri i got same mail,we did nt fail cos even if u wake me 4m bed anytime i ll pass dat test am nt bragging,wat happened is dat dy r tellin us we r overaged..lol..so dey decided to bounce us to were we truly belong, Technicians..abi una no believe..gudluck to da young lads,go mk us proud n pls let us try n see d positive side of evrytin.

hmmmm! Wat an encomium! Thanks for appreciating. I will do more if i have the chance. I have not heard from them.

@rowebs I think you're right.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast