+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Any info on NLNG TRAINEE ELECT . OFFicer result

Re: Any info on NLNG TRAINEE ELECT . OFFicer result

@Rowebs the mail that was sent to us is a questionaire it was like asking us how we found the registration process maybe difficult or easy?the things that we passed through in registering on line and maybe we got a acknowledgement letter after completing the registration online.that's all

ok i ll fill reply them na n lets see

I was sent a similar mail,here is the content of the message;
    Hello Dear ,

Please check out the modifications below

Dear Recipient ,

You are receiving this mail because you had earlier indicated interest in one or more vacancies in Nigeria LNG Limited.
    You are kindly requested to complete the attached questionnaire on NLNG e-Recruiting process.
    Your response is required to facilitate a project carried out my a member of NLNG’s Recruitment Team.
    Please note that you don’t necessarily have to disclose your identity and every information supplied will be treated with strict confidentiality.

Thank you.

Besides, an attachment was also sent.

Now,this is my observation and submission concerning the message;
    1. The E-Mail address of the sender([email protected]) does not have the domain name of NLNG which is very rare in their usual way of sending correspondence.I think this calls for suspicion a bit.
    2.The message was addressed as "hello recipient".This is not the way NLNG usually addresses whoever it wants to send messages to;it usually mentions the name of the recipient so that such an individual will know that the message was meant for him/her,e.g Dear Charles Gabbage.
    3.The subject of the message only reads "hello".NLNG often clearly write out the subject of the mail so that the reader will quickly understand what the message is all about without even opening it.
    4.This is only a QUESTIONAIRE and it was not written there(and their is no indication whatsoever) that the responses supplied will have anything to do with being progressed into further stages.Moreso, the message does not give a deadline for the submission of the questionaire,which is very important.In fact, any serious 'proceess' like this must be time bound.
    5.The truth is that the content of the questionaire itself does not have anything to show that it is a scam like provision of account details,next of kin and the likes;but then, to give out the full names can 'expose' someone who is on FACEBOOK. Some people do provide vital information like their employment status,phone numbers,etc on FB.

This is just my personal opinion and I might be totally wrong.My candid advice is that one should look inward and act as he/she is being led by the spirit.

Attached Files Attached Files

I was not the one that said it is fraud... man. jst asking Kessy1 how he knew it was fraud? ok. As for me i am already preparing for the interview.

I received dsame thing. Pls, how do we go about it.

Quote Originally Posted by ojovictor View Post
    I was sent a similar mail,here is the content of the message;
    Hello Dear ,

Please check out the modifications below

Dear Recipient ,

You are receiving this mail because you had earlier indicated interest in one or more vacancies in Nigeria LNG Limited.
    You are kindly requested to complete the attached questionnaire on NLNG e-Recruiting process.
    Your response is required to facilitate a project carried out my a member of NLNG¡¯s Recruitment Team.
    Please note that you don¡¯t necessarily have to disclose your identity and every information supplied will be treated with strict confidentiality.

Thank you.

Besides, an attachment was also sent.

Now,this is my observation and submission concerning the message;
    1. The E-Mail address of the sender([email protected]) does not have the domain name of NLNG which is very rare in their usual way of sending correspondence.I think this calls for suspicion a bit.
    2.The message was addressed as "hello recipient".This is not the way NLNG usually addresses whoever it wants to send messages to;it usually mentions the name of the recipient so that such an individual will know that the message was meant for him/her,e.g Dear Charles Gabbage.
    3.The subject of the message only reads "hello".NLNG often clearly write out the subject of the mail so that the reader will quickly understand what the message is all about without even opening it.
    4.This is only a QUESTIONAIRE and it was not written there(and their is no indication whatsoever) that the responses supplied will have anything to do with being progressed into further stages.Moreso, the message does not give a deadline for the submission of the questionaire,which is very important.In fact, any serious 'proceess' like this must be time bound.
    5.The truth is that the content of the questionaire itself does not have anything to show that it is a scam like provision of account details,next of kin and the likes;but then, to give out the full names can 'expose' someone who is on FACEBOOK. Some people do provide vital information like their employment status,phone numbers,etc on FB.

This is just my personal opinion and I might be totally wrong.My candid advice is that one should look inward and act as he/she is being led by the spirit.

You just said my mind. I also got same mail and I ingored it without taking a second look at it due to the facts you highlighted above. Since it's obvious that the mail is not officially from NLNG, the sender is therefore a third party and I don't think it is wise to release such information about a recruitment process to a third party when I've not been authorised to do so. One thing I was however wondering about was how this third party got my email address but I later remebered that I 'released' my details instead of 'locking' it in their application portal.

Take Note of the SCAM ALERT Message on
    Nigeria LNG - Careers
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

Quote Originally Posted by oseri View Post
    I know guys that got the LNG job without knowing any person. The test is in five modules, Technical test battery by SHL: Verbal reasoning (36 questions in 20mins), Numerical reasoning (25 questions in 12mins), Spatial test (36 questions in 10mins), mechanical reasoning (36 questions in 18mins), and fault diagnose (36 questions in 18mins)
    @oseri please any need for calculator?

@ oseri. please, send me shl practice papers [email protected]

Senior Member opiantor_yagayaga's Avatar

Would this be Honorable Esene John of Auchi polytechnic, 2007?
    But for the SHL practice questions, i really do not have any now
    Quote Originally Posted by omokiere View Post
    @ oseri. please, send me shl practice papers [email protected]

Guys relax,i recall dat at d end of d aptitude test 4 same position in 2009 we wr given a similar questionaire n told not include our names..since dy using online recruitment 4 d first time i believe dats d reason 4 email..no much ado 4m us will emerge is d nxt generation of LNG Ship manning,as me already see myself as a crew member onboard LNG BAYELSA..If u r wit me say 'I'..
    IN ORDER TO SUCEED,YOUR DESIRE FOR SUCCESS SHOULD BE GREATER THAN UR FEAR OF FAILURE

@rowebs yes I can remember you have a recalled memory ooo yes cos I was among the applicants that were asked to fill the questionaire too that day I can now remember kudos to you rowebs you too much.

Quote Originally Posted by oseri View Post
    I know guys that got the LNG job without knowing any person. The test is in five modules, Technical test battery by SHL: Verbal reasoning (36 questions in 20mins), Numerical reasoning (25 questions in 12mins), Spatial test (36 questions in 10mins), mechanical reasoning (36 questions in 18mins), and fault diagnose (36 questions in 18mins)
    thanks so much for the info.you are appreciated

+ Reply
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast