+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Aircraft Maintenance or Aeronautical Telecommunications Engineering - Pls Help

Aircraft Maintenance or Aeronautical Telecommunications Engineering - Pls Help

Good day everyone, am an Electrical/Computer Engineer who wants to undertake a course at NCAT zaria, but presently am trying to make a decision on Aircraft Maintenance or Aeronautical Telecommunications Engineering.

Don't know which one to go for or their market values.

Your views and opinion will be well appreciated.

Re: Aircraft Maintenance or Aeronautical Telecommunications Engineering - Pls Help

guy i advice u go for aeronautic engineering oooo

Re: Aircraft Maintenance or Aeronautical Telecommunications Engineering - Pls Help

Guy go for Aircraft maintenance, you have a better chance on getting jobs. A &P pays little better than Avionics. If you are inclined in Electrical/electronics then go for Avionics. Tuition is about N1,288,000. I hope to enroll there come April session.

Aviation course in customer relations and air hosting.

hello guys pls i nid ur advise and contributions on where in lagos i can get sound proffessional training on aviation course in customer relation and air hosting.ur replies will be highly appreciated.

Re: Aviation course in customer relations and air hosting.

Quote Originally Posted by amiablejane
    hello guys pls i nid ur advise and contributions on where in lagos i can get sound proffessional training on aviation course in customer relation and air hosting.ur replies will be highly appreciated.
    Jane, u can do that at Landover company in Ikeja...

hello mchuxx, please wat course r u goin 4

Re: Aircraft Maintenance or Aeronautical Telecommunications Engineering - Pls He

Please, i am intrested in Aircraft Mtce Engr and wld appreciate if any member of the house can educate us on how to apply.i've tried applying tru thier website but i keep getting error messages........................Pls help!

Hi mchuxx,thanks for ur reply.pls i would further appreciate if u can provide the address of landover in ikeja.xpecting ur reply.thanks in anticipation

Re: Aircraft Maintenance or Aeronautical Telecommunications Engineering - Pls He

Quote Originally Posted by dejavuo8
    Please, i am intrested in Aircraft Mtce Engr and wld appreciate if any member of the house can educate us on how to apply.i've tried applying tru thier website but i keep getting error messages........................Pls help!
    You buy their application form when they start selling. I will let the house know. Are u a graduate?

Mchuxx,

I would really be interested in studying there though i have been monitoring the dailies since february but have not seen any advert for the sale of forms.

I have sent you a Personal Message. Please i would like to have your number so that i can from time to time, call to check if you have any info.

I would really appreciate your response.

Thanks

@ aiken ,you knw what i would advice you based on first hand information,i work in the airport work with federal airport authority as a fire and safety engineer,you see its more lucrative to work as an aircraft maintenance engineer its hot cake you can finish with assurance and not get a job,but the aeronautic communication engineering its a one way job you only work with nama(nigeria aerospace management agency and its a federal government parastatal like where i am working ,not too challenging the pay is not fantastic just only that you are not stresses up and ur job is appproximately secure.

sorry made a little mistake in my earlier post,
    @ aiken ,you knw what i would advice you based on first hand information,i work in the airport work with federal airport authority as a fire and safety engineer,you see its more lucrative to work as an aircraft maintenance engineer its hot cake you can finish with assurance of a job,but the aeronautic communication engineering its a one way job you only work with nama(nigeria aerospace management agency and its a federal government parastatal like where i am working ,not too challenging the pay is not fantastic just only that you are not stresses up and ur job is appproximately secure.

Re: Aircraft Maintenance/Aeronautical Telecommunications Engineering - Pls Help

@ mokshaq, thanks alot, atleast now i am better informed.

+ Reply