+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: Aeti hopefuls: Nbc calling 4 interview (aeti client)

Re: Aeti hopefuls: Nbc calling 4 interview (aeti client)

yesoooooo welcome to a new month. Dis month is our month, a month of great sucess, this month will see us tru our destiny and de long awaited NBC, here we come. i thank everibodi 4 our wonderful contributions we had made, God will continu to see us tru our challenges and all our enemies will turn to our friends. Our challenges will turn to become opportunities, and dat which is not working for us will becomes our stepping stone. please less come out now and proclaim our sucess for God has made it for us.

Yeah! Until it is, We'll not rest. . . The new ccHellenic, iHail!

we wait for it as long as its gud. Long wait coupled with patience is the price for gud results. I apreciate u al 4 stil findin time 2 post warm mesages here. Just kep d faith. Very soon....!

God is in control. . . The best is what we'll get.

@bolaj_abc, whats d meaning of this? Well, house happy sunday and lets keep hoping. Dont give up. We'll b there!

lolz maspi don show oo ,important info for d house the set of 2004 applicant dat were interviewed re stil hopin dey wil be called may be after dem we will b called!remain hopeful men

Maspperano, your post makes me laugh. 2004 applicants...If you have been following the recruitment trends at NBC you will recall that there was a GTP (graduate Trainee Program) recruitment at NBC in 2009, there was also one in 2008. That for 2008, the applicants have long long resumed. Some are even managers now, some have also been laid off, that for 2009 have just completed their Graduate Trainee Program and have been posted to various states. My friend was relocated from Edo state to Delta state. So things have since moved on since 2004. We do not have to wait for 2004 persons to resume before we resume.

I believe that NBC has since moved on since 2004 (If you know what I mean). So friends, let us be optimistic. as I said, those who were recruited in 2009 have since been deployed and their training has been completed and they have all been posted to their various states. We are next in line because the trainee program must continue. Remain blessed remain hopeful;. Am still doing some research on my own. As soon as I get a credible information, I'll let you all know. I guess you would have also found out that NBC do not do GTP program anymore because of the huge cost associated with training new recruits. What they do now is exactly the process we are in. So let us remain focused. God bless.

Quote Originally Posted by masperano View Post
    lolz maspi don show oo ,important info for d house the set of 2004 applicant dat were interviewed re stil hopin dey wil be called may be after dem we will b called!remain hopeful men

masperano, can u throw more light on what u'v said? U wuldnt say a tin like dat if u dont knw smtin....

This whole thingy is getting complicated every day!! Which INFO do we believe.

Mayb due 2 some changes 2004 recruitment was nt concluded n like brotherly said nbc must hv moved on n hv recruitd people since 2004.

masperanoooo ur post does not mak me laugh but mak me tink u are forced and manipulated to post dis info in oda to demoralise de hopefuls. do u know anitin about NBC? or do u tink u are dealin wit kids here in dis forum?. i advice dat b4 u post ani infor, tink well about it. dis forume is too big for such info , such info is main for lozers. i dnt know wat is really wrong wit us , NBC has concluded deir interview wit us , we hav don first and second interview, and dey are don wit us . dey hav also invited the logistics guys for deir interview and dey are also done wit dem. wat nes? is lef for dem now to plan on how to absorp us, do u tink is easi to absorb hundred of people in an organisation? or do u tink wen u go to NBC u will be coming from ur fadas house to work? or do u tink NBC will be payin u chicken money just like wat dis small private company do? guys a carree witNbC is a life changing carree. i know of some close guys who wer in dis path b4 us and dey are doin veri well in NBC now. For goodness seek, allow dis guys to tak deir time and do deir job well. we ar going to be call, de real day is wat we do not know but i assure u to be ready at all time.NBC dos not deriv any pleasure in interviewing and dumpin guys. let me ask u a Question , hav dey call de logistic guys? did we not do de interview b4 dem. so wat is de message for us? we should be rest assured dat we ar goin to be called at desame time wit our logistic brodas. i try callin somebody in NBC to substentaite ur claim(masperano) and he was just laughin sayin never in his life has he heard of wat u ar callin goodnews. we hav to be focus and den understand dat de is time for everitin and wen it is de appropriate tim for nbc to call, dey will do and our life will neva remain desame again.
    HOweva de good news now is dat de guy i call tol me not to be worrri, dat NBC has great planes for us and wen de waitin is over , we will all have a course for testimonies. even if de hole hopeful loss faith i will still remain hopeful becos am too big to be a failure. i hav neva gone to a war without winning and dis canneva be an exception. i know of a friend who apply in a cement company he waited and loss faith , but to my greatest supris after like a year, he has just bin call last january to resume work. presently hee is wit the company undergoin his training in gombe. please dnt loss hope dat is de realiti of lif tanx.

Masperano, I believe you have something to say in response to my post. I am expecting your response.

ultimate ray u'r sure and real! Masperano we ned talk. I hav pm u my f/n.

+ Reply
Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast