+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 38 of 49 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: Aeti hopefuls: Nbc calling 4 interview (aeti client)

Re: Aeti hopefuls: Nbc calling 4 interview (aeti client)

wel Ray, thanks 4 breakin d silence. Dont eva give up! Dats one of d secrete 2 suces.

The faith u guys have encourages ane amazes me!

hello swordfist yes i know u will be amaze at de faith we have but les look at de defination of faith. Faith can be seen as a complete trust or confident in somtin or somebodi. it can also be define as a strong belief in God or de doctrine of a religion base on spirital apprehension rada dan proff. from dis defination u can see dat we have all it takes to be faithful. becos God is der for us and everitin is turning around for our good. nomata circumstances sorroundin us, all i know is dat veri soon all of us will smile. let our heart not b troubled.

thank u ultimateray. I like 2 work wit smeone like u, who wuld nt by virtue of cloudy circumstance give up on hope and faith. U r wondaful and unique. Thanks once more 4 yr encoraging post. It mite take time, but smday, wat we desired wil come 2 us. God never fails his own especialy nw dat we have done our part. He's gona do His. Dnt give up!

in oda to succed, ur desire for sucess should be more dan ur fear for failure. genmik i understand how u feel likewise every member of dis furom but i tell u today dat u have notin to fear. NOTIN GOOD COMES EASI. if u are wishin for sometin great , den be ready to paay de price. if we are wishin to work in an orgaanisation like NBC, den we should be ready to wait for de rit time. De rit time is wen they feel is good for dem to absorb us. for me i dont have anytin to fear or worry about, i go about my life doing those tins dat will keep me busy untill de D-day. What i advice all of us to do is to keep on wit our daily works and bear it in mind dat we are already der. De bible says dat with faith evrytin is possible and it also says dat without faith it is impossible to please God our creator. it also let me to understand dat dose who have faith will receive desame blessing as Abraham de father of faith. so y are we worried?

What more can I say? . . . We're there. . . B'live

fellow hopeful how is everytin? somebodi who did de first interview with us (for de engineering guys) but could nt make it for de second stage has an insider in NBC and de person toled him dat we are going to be call by early nes month while proper resumption will be on April by first week or so. pls dis guy is veri reliable and had giving me update of our recruitment earlier on and it has come to passed. de insider he has is workin with NBC i have made him b4 but did not discus much during my first interview de guy just wish me well and ask me to be confident but had nt call him b4 since our meeting was veri casual. so i dnt even have his numba neither will i like to call him becos of security reasons. howeva since dey have bin friends and clas mate he can easily discuss with de guy. pls les make effort to see how tru dis is. less come out now and see if de our has come make de neccesary calls and contact if der will be desame. tanx and praying to see u all on induction.

Ultimate Ray, I sincerely thank you for your effort and having to go the extra mile to get information for the house, I thank ful. To every member of this forum who have contributed in one way or the other to keep this thread alive, I also appreciate you. I'll like you to know, that God is with is in this one right from inception, he who began this great work in us is more than able to complete it. Please, do not loose faith. Good has see us through. (NOTE MY CONSTRUCTION)

Let it be known that with each passing day, we get a day closer to our induction at NBC. So if your suit is not ready, please prepare it NOW! See you there...

And honestly, I just went to the tailor to take measurements for my SUIT OOOHHHH!!!! That me*ns am in spirit. Be that!!! God Pass ME!!

Ultimateray, thank u. U'r blessed.

why is dis trend inactive? why are we not making contribution? i posted somtin yesterday and i thought dat odas will call one or two persons to find out weder wat i posted is true and evribodi is buzzi tanking me. As i have earlie said wat i posted yesterday was de information i got from somebodi veri reliable i assume dat we would have colloborated effort to see how authentic de info is. please brotherly, swordfist, genmik, zorani, Eng Ann, Adeulu and de rest lesss make de necessery effort to seeing on how authentic dis infor is. but from de best of my knowlegde dis infor is real. but we still need to do more since dis is de objective of dis forume.Wishing u de best dis weekend.

lets see what oda info we can get nxt wk. March is almost here. . . I, personaly will make findings. iHail!

ultimateray, thanks 4 yr concern. D house is nt cold b/c we chose it 2 b. 2 atleast apreciate wat u'v done, i felt its important 4 me also 2 post a useful info here as my own litle quota. If u recal one of my post, i cald out 2 pple of dis forum 2 embak on info hunt and update d house wit our findins and i hav been tryin 2 do dat. Its just dat my potential source has nt realy giving me concreate answrs as of specific date dey wil start calin but he kept sayin i shuld relax and b patient. He said NBC, a standard orgbnisation, has time and season 4 evrytin and dat dey(NBC) wit d help of dr respected and qualified HR and technical crew has selected d best (us) tru d costly, rigorous and highly conducted transparent interviews and dat dey wont just 4get us like dat As u knw, one ned 2 b careful wen seekin info frm such pple(security reasons) but i knw very soon he'l give me sme news dat wil b very useful 2 us. Thanks 4 kepin d dis thread alive. God is 4 us

+ Reply
Page 38 of 49 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast