+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 22 of 44 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Topic: Addax Petroleum recruits Graduate Trainees 2012

Re: Addax Petroleum recruits Graduate Trainees 2012

chai! whether babacha's information is true or devoid of verisimilitude it really doesn't matter. That's what anointed-1 has been trying to say. All the multinationals that conducted tests didn't respond to any one within a one month span. The best which was Chevron took about a month and. . . So the point is to exercise patience. Whether they have sacked the HR manager or not is really immaterial. When you practice those assessment day simulations at different points they let you assume that you were just recently employed to take up someones position who either quit or had to be absent.

Addax can employ a new HR manager who's first responsibility might be to finish the recruitment process or to conduct another one. There's no big fuss. Nobody gets any prize for giving classified negative information. Especially when it might be of no significant consequence.

God bless u once again babacha. Ur info was of great significance to me and a positive one for dat matter. Atleast I now have an idea of what might be going on.

well, d info jst might be true nd it's a good info as it has further kept our hope that d recruitment process is still on. However, may b d man don chop our Tfare nai make dem sack am. Abeg new HRM, that alert is still very much awaited...o; pls expedite action to that effect. Meantime, COOLU! COOLU!.....COOLU temper guys. It's well even inside d well, lol!

I sincerely apologize for disrupting this thread with a different topic. I just that I don’t really know how to open a new thread. I just felt this may be of help to those that surf the web always. While we wait for a better Job, You can earn small money through online marketing. It is real. Already I have made $30. Natural pay is a online marketing company, which hired its members online in millions, the user market the provided link, and on each and every other member join they earn commission. everything is free here, no fees, and no joining fees, just join and start earning. you will be paid via western union or liberty reserve monthly salary. Why not give it a trial? after all you have nothing to lose. If you are interested, just click the link http://naturalpay.com/?ref=manpassman33

@babacha
    Pls accept my apology, no information is actually useless. What I was trying to say was better expressed by Oblongatar. @Oblongatar, thanks man, u have a great analytical mind. Now, to babacha, u need to work on ur attitude. Don't insult people. U challenge their God when u do that. If my prosperity depends solely on this Addax job or any other one, then what is the place of grace? What is the place of the anointing? May God help us all. God bless u. Regards!

@ All, babacha's info is very true and not immaterial. The sack of d HR person in charge is what has delayed the recruitment process. Do not condemn an info becos it doesn't favor you at the moment, however let's keep hoping for the best. Cheers!

Senior Member boshemann@gmail.com's Avatar

Guys, check your mails. Success emails have been sent!
    God dey!!!

yea bro, i just got mine now. pls forumites, if there is any material or guide to preparing for the next stage. pls help us oh!!!!

They sure have.

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Guys, check your mails. Success emails have been sent!
    can we see a format of the mail

yes oh>>> i just got mine!

Thank you for taking the time to participate in the Addax Management Trainee aptitude test.

Further to your performance in the aptitude test, we are pleased to inform you that you have been short-listed to proceed to the next stage of the selection process.

Please plan to attend the next level assessment which will hold in Lagos later this month or early February 2013. Specific details will be communicated to you soon.

Regards,
    APDNL Recruitment Team

So my people, be expectant... check your mails and get ready for round 2!

Quote Originally Posted by Croszfalte View Post
    yes oh>>> i just got mine!

Thank you for taking the time to participate in the Addax Management Trainee aptitude test.

Further to your performance in the aptitude test, we are pleased to inform you that you have been short-listed to proceed to the next stage of the selection process.

Please plan to attend the next level assessment which will hold in Lagos later this month or early February 2013. Specific details will be communicated to you soon.

Regards,
    APDNL Recruitment Team

So my people, be expectant... check your mails and get ready for round 2!

is this the same as the addax graduate trainee test?

My thoughts exactly. Where is the "management trainee" coming from? Thought it was just "Graduate trainee" before o.

+ Reply
Page 22 of 44 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast