+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 21 of 44 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Topic: Addax Petroleum recruits Graduate Trainees 2012

Pls go back to d job advert and read it carefuly, they specify d years of experience even though they invit some few zero experience

Re: Addax Petroleum recruits Graduate Trainees 2012

Babacha: Dey your lane...... Na u sabi read pass.

babacha, ABACHA; sounds and act alike.

Quote Originally Posted by babacha View Post
    @ fadiboy, even if i no work 4 addax,am stil comfortable wit were am workin now, sombody lost his job and u are happy becos he did not invite u 4 a test, if he were to be ur father, wil u be happy, is dat not foolishnes and wickednes
    why wont they sack him when he did not do what he was supposed to do or ensure adequate supervision. So many qualified people, home and abroad, weren't shortlisted for the exams and your " abacha" mind doesn't tell you that this is injustice. How are you sure that these aggrieved people aren't well connected and using their powers to fight the recruitment process. They have a case; for a whole manager to be sacked not even suspension - if it is true - shows that the recruitment is in serious trouble because anything can happen even cancellation.
    If you are comfortable with your job then why are you still here hustling? From my assessment of your person, you still have a lot to learn. I wont anything personal with you except to drop some kind words and pray for you.
    My advice: Think, learn, calm down , be polite and stop insulting people.
    Even if you pass the test and get to interview or assessment center, this kind of attitude u've just displayed here will come out and they will fail you because they are looking to weed out people like you. I'm sorry if that is harsh but i've told you the plain truth. But i've also prayed that God will help you to get the addax job.
    Finally I'm always happy because I know what God will do in my life; He will do it.

*sigh* Ў☺ΰ guys should just stay positive... Somthing good is coming soon.
    Btw @ babacha abeg vacancy dey 4 una side?

The claims to the sacking of the HR manager is unsubstantiated and should be treated as a rumour forthwith. Many people here on NHJ are fond of this act and it is wicked because it causes unnecessary tension on the involved candidates. I almost missed my own invite because it was sent as a text and I had switched off my phone throughout that day only to switch it on 6ish and immediately get the text. I had a feeling that if I had switched it on any later I may have lost that sms as it has happened so many times. I also didnt get a corroboratory mail to that effect as one usually does in those situations. I swear, if the password and user name provided in the text didnt forward out my name on that slip i would have discarded the text. The synopsis of the whole situation is that these type of errors could have happened to alot of people. IT MAY NOT NECESSARILY HAVE BEEN THE ZERO EXPERIENCE QUOTA YOU THINK WAS EMPLOYED. Speaking of the time wasting and as a forumite has already said earlier almost all the multinationals took this long to shortlist candidates for the next stage and when you consider the fact that there was a christmas and newyear break you can understand why the next stage tarries. Heck! they havent even paid us the transportation fare. You guys should take a chill pill i can assure you that so many people have applied to the likes of Schlumberger and co possessing a firstclass and a competent resume yet werent invited for any test. Do you guys remember what Transocean did last year? I followed through with that process and i understood that only a handful of people where invited for the initial test and save those that had worked or served with Transocean in the past the others that were invited couldnt put their hands on the reason. Na the way naija tins dey go some times. IT IS WELL!

Guys i dont spread fak information. D information i pass acrose was a management staff of addax. He told me dat d edo state man dat is in charg of recriutment has been fired. Though d reason 4 firin him was not told to me. Go and comfirm if i lie

I mean d information i pass was from a management staff of addax

@babacha
    D information u passed is not a positive one. Thnks anyway, but give u a positive information next time. Anybody with useful info, pls let us know. It's our year of favour!

@ anointed i hav told u wat is creatin delay in d recruitment proces, if u lik believ am not begin u to believ. Tel me ur source of information and prove me wrong, it is not by claim a year of favour dat wil mak d information false

@babacha
    U seem not to get me. What I mean is that ur information is useless. No insult intended pls. Whether there's delay or not, we will get there. Let's keep hope alive.

@ anointed i dont need to giv u information dat is useful becos ur only hope as it stand now is addax, any bad information about addax recruitment can giv u high blood preasure.. Why should i giv u B p?

And u think babacha's info isn't useful enough. U wrote a test and have been kept in d dark ever since and someone wit an inside knowledge came to share it, yet to castigate him? Its really sad!! Some of u are d reason pple don't do good anymore, afterall his info will neither add or subtract from u. He just tot it wise to bring it to d fore. Babacha, whether ur info is correct or not. Thanks a lot for not keeping it to urself and disregard d ungrateful fellas here. Keep it up and God bless

+ Reply
Page 21 of 44 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast