+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Topic: 2013 NDDC Foreign Scholarship is out

Re: 2013 NDDC Foreign Scholarship is out

@ flexxyo thanks, very soon you’ll be congratulated as well. @ flexxyo and enabuchris, we were only interview in 2011 edition as Omrex said. However I garnered that there were general knowledge/current affairs questions as well as the kind of questions you find in GMAT. May be Omrex can hint us more in that regards. @ Sugarlilz I applied for PhD. @ Omrex, even some staff at nddc then believed I knew someone (an oga at the top), so I’m not surprised at your sentimental and unfair allegation; please kindly check all my comments then in the 2011 thread of this forum, and judge if I’m connected to the high and mighty. The only thing I could remember now was that I sowed the 10k I received as a seed the following Sunday. (Note: I’m not advocating you do that as well; and this is the first time ever that I’m sharing this.). @ all I got the second (correct) sms yesterday and an e-mail today in which I’m expected to come to the test venue with a printed copy of the invitation letter. Please can someone confirm if s/he got similar e-mail as well? Cheers!HIDE YOUR DOUBTS AND FEARS, I DON’T NEED THEM. SEE AND SAY ALL YOU BELIEVE IN THAT'S FAITH!

Quote Originally Posted by Have_mercy_now View Post
    @ flexxyo thanks, very soon you’ll be congratulated as well. @ flexxyo and enabuchris, we were only interview in 2011 edition as Omrex said. However I garnered that there were general knowledge/current affairs questions as well as the kind of questions you find in GMAT. May be Omrex can hint us more in that regards. @ Sugarlilz I applied for PhD. @ Omrex, even some staff at nddc then believed I knew someone (an oga at the top), so I’m not surprised at your sentimental and unfair allegation; please kindly check all my comments then in the 2011 thread of this forum, and judge if I’m connected to the high and mighty. The only thing I could remember now was that I sowed the 10k I received as a seed the following Sunday. (Note: I’m not advocating you do that as well; and this is the first time ever that I’m sharing this.). @ all I got the second (correct) sms yesterday and an e-mail today in which I’m expected to come to the test venue with a printed copy of the invitation letter. Please can someone confirm if s/he got similar e-mail as well? Cheers!HIDE YOUR DOUBTS AND FEARS, I DON’T NEED THEM. SEE AND SAY ALL YOU BELIEVE IN THAT'S FAITH!
    Even the girl that didn't qualify for the interview stage is a good christian judging by her stance during our undergraduate days. I wonder why she still went behind the scene to manipulate things. I experienced NDDC for myself last year so when people come to make all these religious posts(I'm trying so hard not to call it bullshit) I just smile to myself because in our hearts and in the confines of our bedrooms we know the truth. I'm yet to see a Christian that rejected an offer he or she didn't merit. Instead, they call it "unmerited favour". We legalize corruption and call it "unmerited favour" who is fooling who? It takes an upright individual to see the truth and speak it. I chose not to pursue that case last year, so i won't be called a "hater" among our circle of friends. Lets learn to call a spade a spade. You telling us you got it on merit is enough, its your word against ours. There is no need to add all the religious sentiments in order to sway minds. if you find my comment offensive, you don't have to respond. #justignoreit
    gbulah likes this.

Also got the invitation letter via email indicating items to come along with for the test. Goodluck guys.
    Caesar

Please I'd like to know if there is a test centre in Lagos. I got the invitation to take the test in RSUST but I'd like to take it here in Lagos if there is a centre here. Thank you for your usual asssitance.

Quote Originally Posted by xandro101 View Post
    Please I'd like to know if there is a test centre in Lagos. I got the invitation to take the test in RSUST but I'd like to take it here in Lagos if there is a centre here. Thank you for your usual asssitance.
    If there was alternative test centre you would have been informed. The msg says ph then you jst hve to b there except if you wont b able to mke it. Besides, i doubt if nddc has any thing to do with Lagos State(it's not amongst d states involved in d commission).
    Caesar

Quote Originally Posted by ezme View Post
    Even the girl that didn't qualify for the interview stage is a good christian judging by her stance during our undergraduate days. I wonder why she still went behind the scene to manipulate things. I experienced NDDC for myself last year so when people come to make all these religious posts(I'm trying so hard not to call it bullshit) I just smile to myself because in our hearts and in the confines of our bedrooms we know the truth. I'm yet to see a Christian that rejected an offer he or she didn't merit. Instead, they call it "unmerited favour". We legalize corruption and call it "unmerited favour" who is fooling who? It takes an upright individual to see the truth and speak it. I chose not to pursue that case last year, so i won't be called a "hater" among our circle of friends. Lets learn to call a spade a spade. You telling us you got it on merit is enough, its your word against ours. There is no need to add all the religious sentiments in order to sway minds. if you find my comment offensive, you don't have to respond. #justignoreit
    @ezme, i am off the same school of thought jor, it is written in the bible that "Heaven helps those who help themselves" so if sum1 doesn't help herself by paasing the test den heaven wont choose her ahead of the 1200 sinners that did after all Jesus died for the sinners isnt it, so if one gets it on merit thank heavens dont come here tryna defend the kettle, for the first time in the brief history of NDDC scholarship a success list wasnt pasted why so? so pls dear not been too forward or sumfin but lets face facts and enough wif the religious bru ha ha!!!!

@Gbulah pls there is no place in the bible where that quote is "Heaven help those who help theirselves".
    That is a quote to mislead the true children of God to make them biliv that they must reach to compromise to get what they want. But God will see us thru. Be blessed @ all.

Quote Originally Posted by DIVFAVOR View Post
    @Gbulah pls there is no place in the bible where that quote is "Heaven help those who help theirselves".
    That is a quote to mislead the true children of God to make them biliv that they must reach to compromise to get what they want. But God will see us thru. Be blessed @ all.
    we all heading in d same direction dear

Thanks, augustusobiya.

Hello house, I wrote the test last year. The quantitative reasoning questions weren't like the ones in GMAT at all. they were so weird. Current affairs was a bit straight forward. If any one has any idea of where one could get such practice questions in quantitative reasoning, pls share.

Jak

Things to come with.
    • Originals of all your relevant certificates and other document
    • Valid ID card
    • Writing Materials
    • A Copy of this Invitation Letter.
    • Cell phones will not be allowed.

Have mercy et al I ws shortlistd 4 d test, had an ugly experience 2012, optimistic 2013. U cud reach me 23367d62, or 08038880127. All the best as we concretize our faith.

thanks man

+ Reply
Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast