+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Topic: 2013 NDDC Foreign Scholarship is out

Re: 2013 NDDC Foreign Scholarship is out

Success iyke... God will see u tru!
    God save the Queen!

pls house! can sum1 send me a copy of their bond of good conduct from any of the ffg asked (high court judge, senator, etc)... my interview is coming up and all means to get 1 has been unsuccessful... charlesu69 at yahoo dot com. thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by charlesu69 View Post
    pls house! can sum1 send me a copy of their bond of good conduct from any of the ffg asked (high court judge, senator, etc)... my interview is coming up and all means to get 1 has been unsuccessful... charlesu69 at yahoo dot com. thank you.
    Anybody can give u that in ur L.G A . Mine was by a councilor and they accepted it!! so dont border ursef just look for any one to do it for u. if God says the scholarsghip is urs ur guarantor doesn't count

Quote Originally Posted by ojaimo View Post
    For those asking questions about cut-off: Edo is 30, Imo = 30, Akwa Ibom = 25, Cross River 25, Abia is about 28 or 27 (not too sure of Abia, eventhough I am from Abia). (The NDDC did not mention it while I was there. I scored 29 and saw two people that scored 28 and were invited).

The question I was asked was around the course the course I wish to study, few questions around my previous course and current affairs that flew into their head (who is the Gov. of Bayelsa State).

Guys, could you believe that someone actually scored 48 out of 50 in that aptitude test? Hmmm!

I wish all others awaiting to be interviewed the best. Let's believe God for the best.
    this what i kept saying how is that possible, given that short time duration, to score 48? he spent 36seconds for one answer!! We see there is corruption everywhere in the society though anything can happen sha

48? I don't mean to be rude, but that aint true! From what I garnered, the interview dates are based on test scores (from individual states), in a descending order, which means that those those that scored the highest from each state were invited on the first day, 2nd May. I clearly heard the accreditation team congratulating the guy that scored the overall highest, 42. The guy happens to be someone I knew while serving years back; we discussed before and after he went in for his interview and he mentioned that the interview panel also made reference to the fact that he was the overall highest.

The Interviewers were damn rude. God help us in this country. At least, there is a polite way of telling someone to go to hell!

my interview today went well as expected. D highest 4 imo state is 40, 2nd 39, and 3rd 38..followd by 37 downwards. Questions askd is basicaly 4rm ur area of study. Current affairs 2 can b askd. Imagin dem askin me 2 name d five pillers of islam as if i luk lyk aboki. Bt tank God i had an idea abt it. I wish una sucess o. By d way me sef dem also congratulate me since na d new trend 4 naijahotjob lol. Abeg any body wit material on HSE and ptdf past question on HSE make him send am to [email protected]. Ptdf don show o

Quote Originally Posted by frankknight View Post
    The Interviewers were damn rude. God help us in this country. At least, there is a polite way of telling someone to go to hell!
    Mehnnnnn, Rude is mild for some guys I tell you!

Quote Originally Posted by iyke648 View Post
    my interview today went well as expected. D highest 4 imo state is 40, 2nd 39, and 3rd 38..followd by 37 downwards. Questions askd is basicaly 4rm ur area of study. Current affairs 2 can b askd. Imagin dem askin me 2 name d five pillers of islam as if i luk lyk aboki. Bt tank God i had an idea abt it. I wish una sucess o. By d way me sef dem also congratulate me since na d new trend 4 naijahotjob lol. Abeg any body wit material on HSE and ptdf past question on HSE make him send am to [email protected]. Ptdf don show o

Do you mean that PTDF has started calling for test?

@ enjayjude... So we wey get interview 2mao are among the lowest scoring pple?
    U may wanna verify ur info b4 u put fear for my body...
    God save the Queen!

Hey guys, please my interview is at 2pm, what time should I be there for accreditation? Thank you. Yes ptdf is out for those asking.

Quote Originally Posted by enjayjude View Post
    48? I don't mean to be rude, but that aint true! From what I garnered, the interview dates are based on test scores (from individual states), in a descending order, which means that those those that scored the highest from each state were invited on the first day, 2nd May. I clearly heard the accreditation team congratulating the guy that scored the overall highest, 42. The guy happens to be someone I knew while serving years back; we discussed before and after he went in for his interview and he mentioned that the interview panel also made reference to the fact that he was the overall highest.
    well my interview is 4 friday the 10th and i scored 38 so what u r saying can't be right... don't know about the 48 though)

This theory of peeps with high scores interviewed first and "olodo's" last is not correct,i know peeps that scored 40 and are yet to be interviewed jare. Drop the hype about high and low scores cos' when you come face-to-face with the panel ain't no high score gonna save you if you aren't well prepared and favoured by God.
    #just me talking to myself#

+ Reply
Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast