+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: 2012 NDDC Short-listed Candidates Scholarship Applicants and Computer Based Test

Re: 2012 NDDC Short-listed Candidates Scholarship Applicants and Computer Based Test

I just saw my name in the list, i dont know the day i will be writing, smbdy should help, i didnt even get an sms or email as regard to the invite

Re: 2012 NDDC Short-listed Candidates Scholarship Applicants and Computer Based Test

dis thread has already been termed a scam thread y do u graduates decide not to use ur senses at all? NDDC has never conducted tests before so stop being gullible and requesting questions from any tom and harry. if u can beleive dis ikemba guy has past questions of every damn tests dat people write, trust ur road to find a job or gettn a scholarship soon is doomed.

pls any1 wit ptdf past Qs shld kindly 4wrd it 2 [email protected]. Tnks

i contacted a coleague in my office who is now a scholar for ptdf. he says general questions like....kids of animals, independence dates, names of presidents, abt nigeria..size, astronomical questions, inventions etc.. datz all i got guyz..best of luck wen we meet there. my names Archibong Edem in case we meet, letz help each oda. cheers.

Helo Edem,i'm Ofon.Pls can we talk on phone,this is my number 08025850085.Pls kindly flash n i wil cal.thanks

you need NDDC postgraduate scholarship test material(past Q&A)call + 234 (0) 70 9450 3767,ask of Onome

how much and if is not interesting will you refound

Wishing all the MSc and PhD candidates success in tomorrow's exams. Please do not hesitate to give us some heads-up on this thread as to the structure and scope of the questions when you finish. May God be with u!...
    Wealth, Love and Happiness will flow naturally to me on a consistent basis...

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12