+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: 2012 NDDC Short-listed Candidates Scholarship Applicants and Computer Based Test

Red face 2012 NDDC Short-listed Candidates Scholarship Applicants and Computer Based Test

The table on the right contains links to 2012 NDDC scholarship applicants who are shortlisted for screening/interview. Click the Names of the States to view the shorlisted candidates for the selected state.Computer Based Test for the shortlisted candidates has been scheduled for Tuesday 3rd and Wednesday 4th July, 2012 in Port Harcourt . Candidates are required to come with the following:http://www.alliworks.com

Re: 2012 NDDC Short-listed Candidates Scholarship Applicants and Computer Based Test

ole olori buruku........................God is watching you on the new Hologram TV!!!!

Re: 2012 NDDC Short-listed Candidates Scholarship Applicants and Computer Based Test

@4701: I would have expected you to have at least verified his post before insulting him needlessly. I checked out the link and it just happens to be a kinda blog that reproduced the EXACT same information on the NDDC site, and for that he aint what/who you think he is. Kindly retract your baseless curses and apologize to him.
    I am what I am just by HIS Grace! . . . The Future is Bright; The Future is Me!

@enjayjude: very well noted and taken.
    @obyintl: I scratch that...............no vex. God is still watching us on Hologram TV.....lol

And I just looked at @obyintl profile, He has been banned by Admin. I guess he's been up to some mischief really. Na wa o.

I jst recivd an invitatn text 4rm nddc 4 d apt test, bt its anoda person's name, state, & lga.
    Nddc foreign scholarship 2012 forum

@ Fomarok, same here

If ur name is ewhoforama Aruoriwo clarisse, pls contact "foamrok" on dis thread. Tanx.

The error text msg sent to me 4 d apt test have been corrected, but d mail sent to me is still anoda person's name.

please house what type of questions should we expect?

My mail 4 d apt test have also being corrected like d sms.

if you need NDDC postgraduate scholarship test material(past Q&A)call ,ask of Onome

pls hw can one reach onome for the past Q&A
    Eyidia

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast