+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: 2012/2013 ptdf scholarship scheme

Quote Originally Posted by Kkkossy View Post
    @kblack, am going through the same problem too, it keeps show that error message when u want 2 upload passport photo. ‎​lεɑ̤̥̈̊§ξ house we need your help. Thanks
    make sure d passport is in jpeg format n d size is below 30kb...

Re: 2012/2013 ptdf scholarship scheme

@ocher, u dnt understand, my passport is less than 30kb, d problem here is dat when u click the link dat says upload passport(step 3) it will open a window give dat' error'. I dnt knw if it's my browser or the site error

GMB

Hello Pals,
    It was quoted in the 2012/2013 PTDF Scholarship scheme that: Candidates are advised, to apply for admission into Universities in the UK and France that offer these courses, while applying for the Petroleum Technology Development Fund Scholarship.
    Pls house I want to know, does that mean that PTDF will get its scholars ready for the January session? If yes it means the aptitude test will take place between now & December. The September session started not long ago & if iam correct this is the first time PTDF asked applicants to apply for admission in schools abroad DURING the application process. It seems to me they are giving the scholarship for the January session. What do u think guys? Pls share ur ideas & info 4 d benefit of THE HOUSE. One luv

@ocher, u dnt understand, my passport is less than 30kb, d problem here is dat when u click the link dat says upload passport(step 3) it will open a window give dat' error'. I dnt knw if it's my browser or the site error
    check ur browser then...i used modzilla...also check if POP UP is block

Quote Originally Posted by ochers View Post
    check ur browser then...i used modzilla...also check if POP UP is block
    @ocher, I use mozilla as well, even my pop is not blocked, am still having the same problem. ‎​lεɑ̤̥̈̊§ξ cam u confirm it it's the site?

Plsssss, help. Trying to fill my online form. Should all my uploaded Document be in PDF

format including my Passport?

@ocher, I use mozilla as well, even my pop is not blocked, am still having the same problem. ‎​lεɑ̤̥̈̊§ξ cam u confirm it it's the site?
    any headway today?

@kblacks, I have completed d application, all I did was to use another laptop having an old version of mozilla browser and dat was it, no errors. U should probably try a cyber cafe.

u can also use google chrome. i used it last night with no problems at all....
    I

@kblacks, I have completed d application, all I did was to use another laptop having an old version of mozilla browser and dat was it, no errors. U should probably try a cyber cafe.
    i can now continue with my application with my laptop guess it was the site that has problem

Upload FilesFolder d:/esms/ptdf.cinfores.com/applpics/PTDFUQ36NB8P/ does not have write permissions.
    The value of your uploadsDirVar is incorrect. Open uploadTester.asp in an editor and change the value of uploadsDirVar to the pathname of a directory with write permissions. After you correct this problem, reload the page.

I keep getting the above error message when i try to upload my documents. Pls what do i do about this. I have tried 3 browsers (Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Internet explorer), all to no avail. Kindly assist.

can i use gtb atm

pls i need someone to clarify this please. when i tried to apply for the oversea there was link to buy the pin online but for the local there was no link to buy the pin online. does it mean to apply for the local u need to get the pin from a bank cos i have not been able to get the pin from a first bank in lagos. can i buy d pin through the oversea link and then later use it to apply for the local. pls your prompt response will be appreciated. thanks

+ Reply
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast