+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: 2012/2013 ptdf scholarship scheme

Quote Originally Posted by zeason View Post
    Pls who can explain if i can be eligible. I applied to O.A.U which is not in the nigerian university mentioned and for a course not mentioned(Geophysics).
    hi, this is d game. Choose close course 4rm d online dialog box.there is no provision 4 choice univ 4 d applicatn.i am seeing that if u're shortlisted nd eventually get d award, things may turn 2 ur favour.apply by choosing any course 4 now 2 b shortlisted

Quote Originally Posted by uoscar View Post
    To convert a file from jpg to pdf, download JPGTOPDF converter.
    Here's the link: http://www.jpgtopdfconverter.com/down/jpg2pdf.exe

Install it, then go to ABOUT tab and use this serial to register it: R8Z8682LMDUAKHW.

You can continue from here.

Remember, it's advisable that the size of the generated pdf should mot be more than 400kb because for the PTDF application the total size of all your uploaded document must not exceed 3Mb (To adjust the size of the pdf that will be generated, slide the compress quality bar on the jpgtopdf software. As a rough estimate, 50% compression quality will produce half the size of the jpg file i.e 1Mb jpg at 50% will produce 500kb pdf file).

You'll need to upload 5 documents: WAEC, NYSC, University Certificate(BSc), LGA certificate of origin and Birth certificate (5 x 400kb = 2000kb =approx. 2Mb)
    thanks man nd @eeguru
    i submitted my a.p b4 ur reply bt thanks
    4rm ur explanation,1 Mb=1000000b nd do u think 2000kb is anything closer 2 2Mb.stands 2 b corrected

Quote Originally Posted by uoscar View Post
    To convert a file from jpg to pdf, download JPGTOPDF converter.
    Here's the link: http://www.jpgtopdfconverter.com/down/jpg2pdf.exe

Install it, then go to ABOUT tab and use this serial to register it: R8Z8682LMDUAKHW.

You can continue from here.

Remember, it's advisable that the size of the generated pdf should mot be more than 400kb because for the PTDF application the total size of all your uploaded document must not exceed 3Mb (To adjust the size of the pdf that will be generated, slide the compress quality bar on the jpgtopdf software. As a rough estimate, 50% compression quality will produce half the size of the jpg file i.e 1Mb jpg at 50% will produce 500kb pdf file).

You'll need to upload 5 documents: WAEC, NYSC, University Certificate(BSc), LGA certificate of origin and Birth certificate (5 x 400kb = 2000kb =approx. 2Mb)
    i saw only waec, nysc after uploading.i did upload all d 5 at same time,guess i made some mistake.now that i'ad submitted, can i still update by re uploading doz 5 doc
    help me wt run down on how u did step 8 doc uploading.what did u saw.thanks guy

Re: 2012/2013 ptdf scholarship scheme

yes, i bought in PH. go to ust campus and meet the guys using laptops to process online registration for student, give them the link, they will use there atm card to bye it for u.i paid 1300.

Quote Originally Posted by jayney View Post
    @enobong udom. go to Welcome to PTDF Scholarships#
    @all , please is there anyone who has bought the card in PH?
    yes, i bought in PH. go to ust campus and meet the guys using laptops to process online registration for student, give them the link, they will use there atm card to bye it for u.i paid 1300.

@G.O.C. thanx..i eventually got it @ 1st Bank Hdqtrs, @ leventis Junction, Aba Rd,

Hello Bro T, G.O.C, eeguru et al, thanks for the effort u guys are making in the prompt resolution of the challenges some of us are facing in our online appliction. Please I need ur advise on this. After uploading my passport, I observed I can't see my photo instead white space with 'x' on the top left corner of the photo frame. I want to know if this is an anormally and there is no place on the form to delete and reload the photos.
    Guys please your quick reply will be highly appreciated.
    Thanks and Best Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by theo_magic View Post
    Hello Bro T, G.O.C, eeguru et al, thanks for the effort u guys are making in the prompt resolution of the challenges some of us are facing in our online appliction. Please I need ur advise on this. After uploading my passport, I observed I can't see my photo instead white space with 'x' on the top left corner of the photo frame. I want to know if this is an anormally and there is no place on the form to delete and reload the photos.
    Thanks and Best Regards.
    I believe your photo has already been uploaded. Close the current page window and open a new window, go to the web address and enter your PIN as one who is to update his application. Go through the correspondence check until you are at the passport page. This time, if your system/internet connection is strong, your passport will be displayed. If it does not display use another system/internet connection. I think that's where the problem is coming from.

Quote Originally Posted by theo_magic View Post
    Thanks and Best Regards.
    Upload d passport again maybe d size is above 30kb. Once u upload another passport of size within 30kb , it replaces d previous one.

Quote Originally Posted by eeguru View Post
    Upload d passport again maybe d size is above 30kb. Once u upload another passport of size within 30kb , it replaces d previous one.
    ur problem is basically d size of d passort.carefully read d require size nd keep urs below d gv value

Pls guys, i only saw 2 docs out of d 5 docs were ask 2 upload.though i uploaded d 5 docs önce, beneath was waec, nysc dat i saw.can sb gv me hint on d uploading of d doc
    my problem is dat i'ad submitted d a.p.can i still log in 2 update

U guys are really doing a great job here...I appreciate your prompt response 2evry issues on this forum.

Thanks Xandro101 and eeguru. Will do just that and revert. Lets keep the flag flying.

Regards,

+ Reply
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast