+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Zenith test result(abuja)???

Zenith test result(abuja)???

Guys, watz up with the zenith chat and test we took on the 12th of this month(December)? Am scared nobody wants to say anything abt it on this forum. Hope they've not taken their people bcos I know by God's grace I 'll pass in Jesus' name.

Re: Zenith test result(abuja)???

Dear sanioca,
    dont you despair, neither should you feel cheated cos your feelings might just be wrong. When i took the test october 21st, I was told i'd be notified in 1wk, but believe me some people were actually notified in 5 days, while I was called for interview november 27th..so please i'd advice you dont give up..
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul

Someone should say something. we wrote the test on the 12th @ women center opp. CBN Abuja

Quote Originally Posted by Clemayara View Post
    Dear sanioca,
    dont you despair, neither should you feel cheated cos your feelings might just be wrong. When i took the test october 21st, I was told i'd be notified in 1wk, but believe me some people were actually notified in 5 days, while I was called for interview november 27th..so please i'd advice you dont give up..
    Please guy, kindly explain d stages of interviews u had wit dem, its wil really favour us. thanx

I did mine at the head office. However, i think the same recruitment procedure applies to them all either in lag or abj.
    I went for 5 different interviews. The first day, I did 3 and we were told that we'll be notified later(the successful ones). A week later i was called for the 2 final interviews.. Expect questions such as..tell me about yourself, strengths, weaknesses, why zenith bank, where would you like to work and in what department..just be bold and courageous..
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul

@Clam, am very grateful, dat's really kind of u. pls can giv a beta idea of answering ds 2questions
    Tell me about urself n Why zenithbank? thanx man

tell me about yourself is all about your qualities....don't go ranting to them personal stuff. Why zenith bank? You should know a lot about them, research on them, find out about their operations, mission etc.. Something about them should fascinate you (not unneccessary things) things that are unique to them. It may be banking procedure, knowledge development, customer experience, etc (if nothing about the bank fascinates you, pls don't bother attending the interview!) and lastly, when they ask you for a question, don't tell them you have no question. Ask a good question!!

Quote Originally Posted by davfemi View Post
    @Clam, am very grateful, dat's really kind of u. pls can giv a beta idea of answering ds 2questions
    Tell me about urself n Why zenithbank? thanx man
    please how did you apply ? thank u

@clam pls ♓☺w̶̲̥̅̊ did U̶̲̥̅̊ apply.cos i ve uploaded M̶̲̥̅Ɣ CV on their webpage nd also other relevant information for over 5mnths nd i was Neva shortlisted.pls is der smtin else i shld do.thank U̶̲̥̅̊.

Tell me abt urself, kindly start wit ur name,age,state of origin, then ur educational qualification, work experience and finally ur professional qualities. Why zenith.... Say sometin abt their reputation Hw they add value to an employee's career, reward best practices, take good care of employees, demand for d best, avenue for learning and so on

@All, am grateful 2u all, have not be called yet but i've faith dat i will be call soon.

Hw did u guys apply? I hv bn applyn bt neva invitd.

I don't know why people won't be truthful. @musco, the truth is that these people submitted their CVs to someone working in Zenith bank. If you know anyone working in zenith, give ur cv to that person, and by God's grace, you wud be invited the moment zenith is ready to start recruiting.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast