+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Cornall invitation?

Cornall invitation?

Hello, Just received a text from this organisation to come for a test on d 26th. Did anyone receive same and does anyone have any idea who dey are. Cant recall applying. Your prompt feedback would be highly appreciated.Thanks

Re: Cornall invitation?

I got the Invite too and cant also recollect when and how i applied. Googled the name no results. i studied engineering. what of you guys?

Be careful guys and i believe u al know wen 2 withdraw.

thanks essien whta do you suggest we read??

So sowi i dont ve any idea,expect u ve any idea on d positn u've bn called for. Sucez guys

Hmmmm!till we get there 2moro den.

If u go, u gv us feedbk . Gdluck to u.

Got the same message. Don't think it's really worth it cos the venue is not even encouraging

Was there for the interview and it's a university that is recruiting. we guess its a new university. The location was not encouraging and neither were the dressing of those being interviewed but when I had my chat with the interviewers, they sounded deeply intelligemnt and upon further enquiries from them, was quite impressed withg their offer...ranging between 90,000-120,000 depending on bargaining power and upon offer of employment.was informed the location is ikeja.the name of d institution was deliberately not disclosed.I guess d time was worth it there. Entire population was just around 100pple.
    Hope d feedback answers all questions.

Thanx 4 d info. Bt did u apply for any university job?

Quote Originally Posted by musco4me View Post
    Thanx 4 d info. Bt did u apply for any university job?
    well it was when i got there dat i realised i must have applied tru JOBBERMAN.I recall that there was an advert sometime back which i applied but it's been so long dat I didnt even know what I applied for. I just just guessed i applied for administrative position n so i did d admin interview while others went 4 oda positions. truth be told, it's all vague to me but was glad i went there.it was worth d time.

That is real scam of highest order. They brought a camera woman and we all snapped, the said we will pay for it (1k) when they invite us to their office. They also said that we will undergo a medical test at a hospital they will give us at our own cost. Have u ever seen an employer that asks its applicants to pay for medical test. Also why did they not hold the interview in their site. They took us to a nursery school that cannot contain up to 12 ppl per class. Please friends be careful before u spent ur money unnecessarily.

Best Regards!!!

its unfortunate for this country. received their txt this morning that i sholud come tomorrow with 1,250. call the number a lady picked and i asked her the reason for the money and behold she said when i come tomorrow i will know.

na wa ooooo extortion of jobless people

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast