+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: youth emancipation

youth emancipation

i just want to call the attention of compatriot and articulate vibrant teeming youth of this great nation to the perpetual improverish and abject poverty the so called cabals is keeping the employable youth of this land flowing with milk and honey,because of our leaders egoism we groan in serious penury.What prompted my aggitation is my reminiscent on the reqruitment exercise of the NDLEA.In my widest imagination in this era of advancement i have never seen an organization conduting an examination in the main bowl of a stadium.This inimical and cruel conduct elucidated that the act was to fulfill all righteousness as the candidates to fill in those vacancies were already shortlisted within the political heavy weight influences.I am using this opportunity to make a clarion calls for all the eligible youths to wake up from slumbers so as to take what belong to all of us from these set of oppressors parading themselves to be leaders before we are brain washed with poverty and inferiority complex.Imagine a graduate being offered a job of N30,000 per month as a result of taking due advantage of the congestion in the labour market,because of the insensitivity and the ineptitude of the wealth hijackers we have as leaders.Somebody on this fora asked if Nigeria is failed nation due to the poor arrangment of the recently conducted paramilitary test,at this juncture i would want to categorically say Nigeria is not yet a failed nation but we have to do the needful as a dedicated agent of change so as to optimize our embedded potentials.This is the time to take our destiny into our hands,waiting for your reactions and strategies to proffer for the unemployed and under employed youth liberation.

Graduates requirea

I wrote the NDLEA test in the national stadium. I see it as a format to decieve us. Let's wait and see what Giade and his people are up to.

+ Reply