How To Make N100, 000 Monthly Running Cyber Shopping Mall
…With Huge Discounts From Multi-nationals like LG, Samsung, Nokia, Etc And Selling To International Community
Every Structure Has Been Set For You To Do This Business With N50, 000

Do you know that in the next 10years there will be more than 100million millionaires in Dollars created through the internet and Africa is expected to have one of the highest influxes into online entrepreneurship during this period? We live in a country where 150million people wake up on a daily basis to fight for survival whether young or old, educated or illiterate. Equally, this is a huge opportunity for buying and selling.
The internet is a growing platform in Nigeria and it has become the most available opportunity to make more income from any form of business. Whenever Nigerian hears of the internet, what readily come to most minds are the yahoo-yahoo Boys (internet scammers). Unfortunately, these scammers are a mere side show compared to the immense and almost endless opportunities that exists for making legitimate income on the internet.
The internet is a platform for serious and legal business. This is a technology that allows people, even teenagers, to make lots of money and even become millionaires in Dollars. It is also one that allows people with little or no money who simply have idea s and desire to actualise their dreams to do so by having an online business or supermarket that can really give you access to a lot of profit. An online supermarket or better put, an online the cyber shopping mall, is one of the biggest opportunities available to Nigerians right now with over 30,000 Nigerian already involved in one way or the other. The opportunity is also open to millions of people all around the world.
This opportunity is about operating a complete shopping mall online with a lot of people visiting to buy products. It is a system where you could sell your product and services to a wide range of range of customers all over the world, and the customers are in different part of the world. The cybermall company makes it possible for you to operate this online super shopping centre that has person in over 120 countries of the world including Nigeria.
In Nigeria, the company is known as Avenues to Wealth. Registered with the corporate affairs commission and chaired by Professor Pat Utomi, with Mr Adeolu Akinyemi as the Managing Director. Avenues to Wealth have created a unique platform for Nigerians to trade their opportunities online. You could make any product you have available to your customers and make great sales. As Prof. Pat Utomi put it, it is the democratization of business. Because this is a cyber space opportunity and the portal has clients all over the world and all over Nigeria, Avenues to Wealth has democratized business ownership, business dealership and business customership in Nigeria. And this is a real democracy where liberalization is allowed, which is exactly what Henry Ford did when he democratized automobile manufacturing and we can all see the result today.

According to a member of Avenues to Wealth, who have been involved in the business, “when I started this business, I had nothing and the economy recession was affecting Nigeria and all my savings had been invested with no hope of recovery. As a civil servant, it was tough, so when this business of owning a shop on the internet showed up, I did not waste time. At that time, the registration was just N40, 000. I had to use the only N20, 000 I had and gave a post-dated cheque on my salary account to pay the balance. Today, I earn N100, 000 from the business every week.”
“This is quite easy. For instance, I have a shop on the internet and I am an LG dealership opportunity and I also have other dealership opportunities with companies. I offer goods and services through the portal of the cybermall, and on the average in a month my turnover is N5million and which is still on increase because of because of the more opportunities coming in now.”
“The portal of cyber opportunity makes It possible for you to reduce your overhead cost to the barest minimum when doing business unlike the normal offline shop, because you don’t have to pay for shop, you don’t have to pay Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) for power supply. You don’t have to pay for so many staff members, yet you could sell so much more of your products and services through this platform.”

Steps Necessary to Access This Opportunities
The basic steps are to first go to the company’s website. To ensure the security of most on the site, somebody who is already a on the cybermall has to guarantee you. This is to enable the company to know who and what they are dealing with. This means you must be a real person with integrity. Most of the time, you need an existing distributor or people who already have a shop on the portal or somebody who has an opportunity of buying from any of the online supermarkets. Some of them must have invited you to come and own a shop or do your shopping there. You can start this business by going through the whole portal or website and register.
How the Cyber Shopping Mall Works
The online cyber shopping mall is like having a very big shopping complex like we call it in Nigeria , where everybody has shops in a shopping complex, and then each shop owner can sell to anybody that comes, but the different here is this: because of the possibilities on the internet, the world has been reduced to global village where all the things that are possible in the physical world are also are also possible in the cyber world. For instance, just as it is possible for one to hundred people to gather in an actual room and do a meeting, today, it is also possible for one hundred people, spread over different continents of the world, through the power of the internet, to have a ‘virtual’ meeting and still achieve the things as those who meet in an actual room.
The Drive for Profits
Today we have shops on the internet, we have websites where each shop owner can operate; where any customer coming in can access all the shops and enter either of the shops he or she wants and buy things; but the good things about this is this that the shops offer the best and amazing discounts available anywhere in the world. You don’t only have access to the shops for free, once you register, you will get an online web portal to operate your own shop for free.
Buying Product at Discount
You can buy the products in all the shops at discounted prices. Most shops offer between 10-20 percent off their normal prices. Presently LG is partnering with Avenues to Wealth and offering us 12.5 percent discount off the normal prices you find in normal LG shops. If you desire to buy to buy LG products, all you need to do is to come to the online shop, order for your product and it will be brought to your house along with about 12.5% discount off the normal price.
Become a Distributor for Multinational without Paying a Dime
There are some of shop owners who are big multinationals offering the distributorship of their products and services. What does that means? I will give you an example:

Click on http://www.financialsuccessmadeeasy..com for the concluding part of this post.

To Your Success.