Yes, Nigerians!
YOU WANT TO LEARN HOW TO CONNECT PAYPAL TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Do you find it difficult to believe? Then read on;

You and I know that opening and operating a paypal account right from Nigeria has been a big headache for those interested in it. We've gone as far as using foreign addresses avoid paypal's sledgehammer.

There are however problems if you use foreign contacts. Once paypal finds out, they will cease your cash and that will be the end of "Captain Marvel" as my father usaully says.

But I've found a way out of this wahala.

I've just discovered that you can actually open and operate without problems a paypal account with your Nigerian address.

I can assure you that this is not is what you used to know or what you did the last time. It is a whole new package
excluvisely form me.

I've taken out time to create a report on how you can successfully do this and I'm offering it to a few of you. I'm limiting the number of 20 persons because we don't want people to spoil the show for us by abusing this.

Here is what you would get

*How To Open A Click Bank Account in Nigeria For FREE

*How to receive foreign checks right here in Nigeria without any hassles

*How to get a US MasterCard with your name inscribed on it, shipped to your Nigerian Residential address

*How to change your IP address without the use of any IP software

*Stop buying credit cards, learn how to generate one by yourself

I'm Not Done Yet Also OFFERING YOU THIS OTHER MOUTH WATERING OFFERS

*Step by step guide on how you can build a profitable online business that can generate money for you over and over again in 2009

*A simple affiliate marketing techniques that can make you at lest $2,000 before the end of this year!

*The secrets of making money from FREE blogs and Turn FREE blogs into MONEY blog

And so much more.

FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS MANUALS MAIL ME ON walballs2000@yahoo. ca

or call 08077069313

Hurry! I am not giving out these secrets to more than 20 persons and I REALLY MEAN IT!
Send that mail to walballs2000@yahoo. ca

TO ORDER FOR THE MANUAL

pay N2,500 into
oyelami ahmed adewale

firstbank

FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS MANUALS MAIL ME ON walballs2000@yahooca

or call 08077069313.

your can also visit www.waleebook.lefora.com.com (www:waleebook.lefora.com.com .com) to see for yourself

FOT MORE BUSINESSES TO DO. . . . . . . . . . .

1. 20 BUSINESSES YOU CAN MAKE MONEY FROM PRICE IS (5,500)

2. ONLINE SURVEY in this you can make 25k per day (5,500)

3. PRINTING RECHARGE CARDS FROM YOUR DESKTOP/LAPTOP (5,000)

4. FREE BROWSING ON YOUR LAPTOP OR DESKTOP EITHER (MTN, GLO, ZAIN OR ETISALATE) (2,500)

5. FREE BROWSING USING YOUR DECODER CABLE CONNECTION (3000). IF YOU WANT THE CABLE CONNECTION CABLE PRICE IS (9400)

6. GET A SHORT CODE LIKE 31245 AND MAKE THOUSAND PER DAY(4,000). AND IF YOU WANT US TO GET YOU THE SHORT CODE AND PLACE IT FOR YOU WITHOUT YOU GOING TO ANY PROCESS. . . (25,000)

7. GSM VECHILE TRACKING. . . . . . . . . . . . TRACK VECHILE WITH GSM AND MAKE THOUSAND FROM IT. . . . (4,000)

8. MAKE FREE INTERNATIONAL CALL WITHOUT ANY CHARGES. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (6,000)

9. WATCH FREE DSTV ON YOUR LAPTOP/DESKTOP (3,500)

10. READ EMAIL ONLINE AND MAKE MONEY THOUSAND DIRECTLY INTO YOUR DOMICILLARY ACCOUNT. . . . . . . . . (3,000)

11. FOREX TRADING (2,500)

12. INFORMATION MARKETING. . . . . . . . . . . DESCOVER HOW YOU CAN MAKE MONEY FROM INFORMATION MARKETING. . . (4,000)

TO GET THE PACKAGES FROM (1-3) PAY 8000 AND FROM (4-5) PAY 5,500 EXECPT THE CONNECTION CABLE. . . . . . . . . BUT WITH IT PAY (9,400)

INTO
name; oyelami ahmed adewale
account no: 3029821883
bank name; firstbank

FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS MANUALS MAIL ME ON walballs2000@yahooca

or call 08077069313.

your can also visit (WWW.waleebook.lefora.com.com