+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: I WANT TO LEARN FOREX TRADING

I WANT TO LEARN FOREX TRADING

Hello house, pls i need someone who resides in lagos and knows the dos and donts of forex trading to teach me.

Re: I WANT TO LEARN FOREX TRADING

I hope u knw d risk involved in forex trading. Call 07072141997 and let's talk.

Brother,FX is not as easy as it sound,its really tasking but if you are dedicated to knowing how it works call 08024150593

Over the years i've seen many who claim they know forex but ask them to show you proof of their claims, it becomes problematic.
    What i will say is that there're traders and there are traders, also trainers pass trainers. What i see as forex is trading the saying not saying the trading as is beign paraded around town today.
    Check the following blog and decide which way to go
    www.myfortunesfx..com
    my contact [email protected]
    Investment is intelligence...

Sincerely, Forex is highly risky, however it is not suitable for everyone. Without any form of deceit, i will advice you not to venture into FX or else be ready to pay the price(LOSS). Dont be deceived by anybody forex is not rice and beans. I started making profit on forex after loses have been recorded.For details on howyou can profit on FX Call on 08062592876

LET US MAKE MONEY FOR YOU.

Good day,

This is FX TRADERS RESOURCE CENTRE a highly skilled investment body in the Forex Market,we are into managing forex accounts.

How we work - we manage forex accounts for individuals/firms on/with any good MT4 broker/platform e.g. FxPro,Windsor Brokers,Alpari UK, with a minimum deposit of $1000 or more, the client is to open his account and then provide us with his login ,we make averagely 20-50% ROI or more per month,we charge 30% of profit we make while client earns 70% monthly.You can monitor the progress of your account 24/7 and you are in complete control of your funds.

For further inquiries call +234(0)7066960787, or email:[email protected]

For FX TRADERS RESOURCE CENTRE

monpela if you want to learn forex you can learn forex on your own. You don,t need to go to any forex seminar. Of course you can,t expect to learn anything reasonable even in a one week forex seminar. The best advice i'll give you is to start from google and search for "forex". You can start with the results. You can also visit youtube and do the sane thing there are a lot of forex videos there. When i started forex trading about seven years ago there weren't even up to 50 forex websites out there. And yet i learnt forex without attending any seminar. One thing i always say is; if you don't have the passion for forex to learn it yourself then you can't make it as a trader. I would advice you to go for forex videos as you are bound to learn better from them. It is a very big business and you must be prepared to learn.

if you still want more i have a collection of forex training dvds,ebooks and software that have helped me over the years and if you'd like to get them call me here

nonso 08036876120

have a very happy new year

+ Reply