+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Topic: workforce is rubbish

Re: workforce is rubbish

Regardless of the way Workforce conducted the test, i stand tall to say it here that FBN recruits on merit. You may disprove this, but i know i once worked there and my employment was without anybody's intervention. Infact, the interview was based on what you studied in school. My advice to you is to pass the test, despite all odds. The interview and training environment is all about you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomtom21 View Post
    Regardless of the way Workforce conducted the test, i stand tall to say it here that FBN recruits on merit. You may disprove this, but i know i once worked there and my employment was without anybody's intervention. Infact, the interview was based on what you studied in school. My advice to you is to pass the test, despite all odds. The interview and training environment is all about you.
    My dear, i do not believe what u just said.If you worked in first bank before and no human being intervened for u then better thank God again, because God intervened for you. I have written various, numerous tests, done numerous interviews and i have personally come to the conclusion that its either human intervention or God's Divine intervention that one can actually secure a job in this country. So dont feel that because you got a job in first bank before then that is a logical conclusion that FBN recuits on Merit, ABSOLUTELY WORONG CONCLUSION.

Dat power failure is to our own disadvantage in enugu centre, d tym continue to read, i lost 25min of my tym and d power failure happen twice after my batch again,dey sud try and develop dis nt fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomtom21 View Post
    . I dnt think so, FBN IS Only 20% of merit. I had there test 2010, after all said and done we neva had anytin 4rm them. D nxt tin we had was people have gone 4 training sch. Haba! D are nt real at all.

Just finished my test in abuja. Tank God d organisation was ok 2day, though time was really a constrait. Hopin on God 4d best

@pretty stace, i quite understand your submission, but, the fact that the country is bedeviled by that trend does not mean we still dont have employers who are genuine and are ready to employ people on merit. @eby4me, i still believe a sizable number of those that came in during that set never knew anybody to fix them them. My take on it is that FirstBank recruits on Merit. That is not to rubbish the fact that connection brings some people in, in fact a very few. My experience with them confirms my assertion. Will you believe me if i tell you that we were five friends who wrote the exams in 2007, and we were all employed. The five of us competed with each other right from school and we still do, even outside school cos we have all left the bank for greener pastures.Let me also say this, i was involved in the interview process of some ETs/T.Os shortly before i left, and the chief interviewer specifically told us to get the best for the bank, who will succeed us when we all leave/retire from the bank. Sincerely, one or two connections could have made it, but a larger part was done on merit. Why do you think the bank targets the end of a service session (NYSC) to advertise their recruitment? Why do you think the bank has been able to stand the test of time despite the harsh financial environment? They have been able to employ and retain some of the brains we have in the industry.All my submissions above are neither to show my pride or to market the bank, cos i also have my own reservations, but to encourage you that you can make it. As i said earlier on "The interview and training environment is all about you". Press for it and you will be suprised.

kwa

pls house any1 wit idea if workforce wil stil conduct their test 2morrow i need 2 no i was nt chance 2 go 2day

@tomtom21 u,re very correct cos i,ve a friend who got dis FBN job in 2008 without knowing anybody.workforce is real even insourcing that recruit contract staff for dem also employ on merit. I didnt no anybody b4 i passed their test interview n medicals. Though they,re delaying our call for training, i still no dat they,re not biased cos most of my friends with OND were employed on merit.

Just completed my test in abj imagine the time . Workforce are rubbish.

kwa

yeah bt d gud tin s dt u were able 2 write pls any idea if abj wil stil conduct d test 2morrow

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12