+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Topic: workforce is rubbish

workforce is rubbish

my fellow forumites,see time wey we the come back from aptitude test in kaduna, 11pm, infact,na only God know.workforce no try abeg

Re: workforce is rubbish

And u think is wise to express ur dis-satisfaction in such harsh and strong words...courtesy demands we have diplomatic ways of expressing our views, al d same best of luck bro
    dejino007 likes this.

@ebuka let's call a spade a spade nothin wrong with the way he is expressin his mind.. Imagin gettin home around 11pm that's so bad of them.

eehya....am sure its bcos of the crowd...although in lagos we had a little delay due to crowd

Substandard system in Lagos, imagine lousy staff making phone calls in that kind of scenario and engaging in idle gists.
    dot tie and Iceland like this.

Professionalism was a little above O% and the disturbance slowed me down, cautioning them didn't even address the issue.

Workforce deserves all the harsh words! U will pity those of us in Abuja centre. 80% of us hv nt written the test we were supposed to write 2 days ago, till today.

Na wa o! There have been reports of (allegedly deliberate) power & server failures @ some other centres across d nation. Why should such failures @ test centres be consistent in a matter of such magnitude?! It appears that this FBN (via Workforce) recruitment exercise is an attempt to fulfil all righteousness. However, what will be will be.

Na wa o! There have been reports of (allegedly deliberate) power & server failures @ some other centres across d nation. Why should such failures @ test centres be consistent in a matter of such magnitude?! It appears that this FBN (via Workforce) recruitment exercise is an attempt to fulfil all righteousness. However, what will be will be.

hmm, thats workforce for u. i wrote a test for wema once in their lagos office, and a guy next to me finished his test b4 the time expired and i was shocked when after the boy left, the staff's who were invigilating the test, started making fun of the boy, that he has already failed, if not how could he have finished that test, right in the hall, were people were still writing the test. I could not believe it myself.Another thing tht also amazed me was when one of the staff indirectly insulted me because i was holding a bottle of water while i walked in to write that very test. Ever since then i have never gone for any of their test. Their staff manners is zero, their co-ordination and planning is zero.
    dot tie likes this.

Wrote mine yesterday in lagos (unilag) & surprisingly, it went very well. ℓ̊ was scheduled for 10:30am & at exactly that time wε got on †ђξ queue for accreditation & before 11:30am ℓ̊ was already in †ђξ hall. Though ℓ̊ had some info abt what †ђξ test would look like,ℓ̊ was shaken for †ђξ first 5-10mins cos ℓ̊ didn't grasp †ђξ questions fully then †ђξ power went off & had to start all over. This gave ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ †ђξ extra time ℓ̊ needed to plan my assault & it worked out fine. Guess that happened to my advantage cos ℓ̊ now feel better than ℓ̊ would have had †ђξ light not gone. For those yet to write, start from †ђξ bottom. It will give Ʊ more time for †ђξ numerical part & for †ђξ numerical part, skip †ђξ tables that need some calculations & solve all †ђξ word probs first. All †ђξ best people

Workforce are naturally not organized in their recruitment process. and from what i observed d process lacked integrity.

Imagine me, i wrote the text in lag on Monday and can u believe i wrote the test 3 times before i could be able to submit all in the name of server failure..... they ar not well coordinated....

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast