+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 23 of 46 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Topic: Workforce Outsourcing Recruiting!!!

Re: Workforce Outsourcing Recruiting!!!

@wumey,we are in d same shoe oo,still waiting. house pls,who has d info weda workforce has started calling people dat did dere interview in lagos for customer care and account enq. in january.

I am having finally interview with stanbic ibtc 2mao. Pls who knows the kinda questions that would be asked? Pls share

Quote Originally Posted by lmao View Post
    I am having finally interview with stanbic ibtc 2mao. Pls who knows the kinda questions that would be asked? Pls share
    dont know wat u're being interviewed for but is basically ur cv, also wat are ur streghths..they can rephrase it as wat makes u happy in work, wat dont u like in work(ur weakness) just be urself...control d interview, dont allow them control u..and dont say stories in response to questions..try and be logical and real.

Quote Originally Posted by ebuka01 View Post
    dont know wat u're being interviewed for but is basically ur cv, also wat are ur streghths..they can rephrase it as wat makes u happy in work, wat dont u like in work(ur weakness) just be urself...control d interview, dont allow them control u..and dont say stories in response to questions..try and be logical and real.
    tanx. . It's a DSA interview.

ve they started calling for relationship manager's position i abuja, anyone with this infor plz

@lmao I suppose to hv interview wt dem today bt hvnt gotten any text ooo d guy tld us after briefing us dt we will get it b4 we reach home bt till nw 9 of us dat were recommended n briefed @ d same tym hvnt seen any text for the final interview wt stanbic oooooo I wonder wht is happening

@ imao am sure d interview will be just like dat of the interview so just try to be calm & make sure you convince them you can market very well best of luck !

Quote Originally Posted by amygurl View Post
    @lmao I suppose to hv interview wt dem today bt hvnt gotten any text ooo d guy tld us after briefing us dt we will get it b4 we reach home bt till nw 9 of us dat were recommended n briefed @ d same tym hvnt seen any text for the final interview wt stanbic oooooo I wonder wht is happening
    Amygul, i would advice u find u way to walter carrington crescent nw. Workforce didnt send text to some peeps but their names were called here. I advice u start coming nw!

@ lmao thanks so much,I went immediately n I made it to d interview,thanks for dis info.

@ lmao thanks so much,I went immediately n I made it to d interview,thanks for dis info.
    No probs, u're welcome! I hope u were able to convince them u can sell their product? From the look of things, it isn't going to be difficult

@lmao d didn't really ask me much question ooo d guyz dat interviewed me just ask me y I wanna do DSA wt my 2:1 dat d hope am nt gonna abandon dre job n be lookin 4 better ones...lol

@lmao d didn't really ask me much question ooo d guyz dat interviewed me just ask me y I wanna do DSA wt my 2:1 dat d hope am nt gonna abandon dre job n be lookin 4 better ones...lol
    I asked them the prospect for growth on the job. they told me there's possibility of conversion for good performance cos i am also having 2.1. They said the job isn't meant for 2.1 bt they didnt knw why workforce recommended those with the grade. Lets see hw it goes. Let me knw wen u hear from them again

@amygurl. Were u d beautiful lady dat almost missed ur interview bcos u were slated for 10am and came after ur batch. The pregnant receptionist helped matters eventually u were able to do ur interview abi. If so, musco den is missing o. musco abeg apply or else i will just...................... . Abt d interview, mine was relatively easy. I was first asked if I had any family working for Stanbic. I replied in the negative. I was later questioned abt my grade and I told dem 2.1. Furthermore, they asked me "Y do I want dis job'' I explained and tried to convince dem dat I av what it takes by applying my professional qualifications and skills towards sales and marketing in ensuring me being a goal-oriented and successful Direct Sales Agent. Finally, I was asked if I had further questions, I answered if there is going to be opportunity for growth and advancement and the feedback was Yes. Y I really want dis job is dat it is going to boost my self-confidence and esteem has been able to be successful in my first competetive interview. It will also give me d opportunity in learning and overcoming challenges. Furthermore, gaining employment will be greatly improved by having work experience in a bank. Morever, It will give me d right psychology and mental attitude which will ease intense pressure off me when seeking for a bigger job. Cheers

+ Reply
Page 23 of 46 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast