+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Workforce Outsourcing Interview

Re: Workforce Outsourcing Interview

@ Musco4u its an Interview...... Just heard from someone now that its MOST likely to b FBN () But am not sure Ooooo....... i also applied for Transaction Officer but yet no Invitation too......... Anyway i wish all those going for the interview all the very best.

Regards,

Dejavu

Thanx my man 4 d info! God wil make a way, i wish all d invitees a successful interview!
    Quote Originally Posted by dejino007 View Post
    @ Musco4u its an Interview...... Just heard from someone now that its MOST likely to b FBN () But am not sure Ooooo....... i also applied for Transaction Officer but yet no Invitation too......... Anyway i wish all those going for the interview all the very best.

Regards,

Dejavu

@ Musco4us you're everly welcome man.......... just try to update me as soon as you're invited for Transaction Officers' Test/Interview

Dejavu

Exclamation Re: Workforce Outsourcing Interview

I was invited for the interview but i was not invited for any test...................................... @musco4me i don't know what to prepare for....or which company they are recruitingfor
    I know that I shall eat of the good of the Land. Nigeria's the country where i'll make it!

[QUOTE=dejino007;553815Dejavu[/QUOTE]@dejino007 long time. are you invited to Ibadan? if yes make we see............. i will be there by 3pm
    one luv
    I know that I shall eat of the good of the Land. Nigeria's the country where i'll make it!

I think they are calling just those that applied for the sales position. If my memory is not mistaken workforce advertised for transaction officer and Sale something...cant remember now. All the persons that have been posting on their iv were for the sales job. So, probably after the sales they will invite for the transaction officer. thats wot i applied for and i haven't got any invite. May God see us through.

i was invited but later got a text that it has been place on hold. Am tired of dis pple cos i don´t know what they are really up to.

Those of us that applied for Transaction Officer position. I believe they will start calling on us as from January. So let us Relax.

Thats wat i applied 4. God wil make a way.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12