+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Workforce Outsourcing Interview

Workforce Outsourcing Interview

I just a text from workforce for a sales interview in their office in jabi abuja on the 28 December, but the text was broken, so i didnt get all the message, please anyone from abuja get this txt should pls give me the full information. pls.

Quote Originally Posted by dashingemmy View Post
    I just a text from workforce for a sales interview in their office in jabi abuja on the 28 December, but the text was broken, so i didnt get all the message, please anyone from abuja get this txt should pls give me the full information. pls.
    bro, is it dis recent test that we wrote last week that you were called? cos i equally wrote too and havent receive any message. please reply and wats d message like?

Re: Workforce Outsourcing Interview

plz lets put head 2geda, dos any1 knw wat dis workforce interview is al abt? Cus we al nid 2 b sure b4 embrkin in any jurny dis xmas period. D time, money, stress and oda tins. Mine is 28th at ph and am at jos.

I got a fresh sms saying the interview has been rescheduled....pls anybody with useful information shld let us knw wat nature of sales workforce wants us to do

I didnt gt anytn. I applied bt no iv.

@alagada, mi dr i didnt get any messag. I jst dnt undstnd workforc. Dey r nt organiz. Wen did dey shift it to?

guys i also got d text but mine is in ibadan 2moro 9am and i am in lagos and how real is this interview cuz i cant rememba apllying for any sales job xcept dat of nig breweries, plz does anyone know what the question on sales interview will b like? thanks house

guys plz i need reply urgently.

4rm d luk of tins d hous are confus. If ur mind acpt u 2 go, den go. As 4 mi i dnt tink am goin.

Did any of you write the test in lagos, cos did write in lagos and have not gotten any text. And for those who went for the interview, how did it go.

@ Rockyforlife, my friend & brother also was invited for the Sales Interview for 30Th Dec, @ Our Lady etc Ibadan, but they both applied for Transaction Officers but were invited for sales Interview..................... please try to update the house as e dey Go Abeg... Wish you bets of luck man!

Dejavu

I applied for transaction officer, yet no invitation. Plz is it test or interview?
    Quote Originally Posted by dejino007 View Post
    @ Rockyforlife, my friend & brother also was invited for the Sales Interview for 30Th Dec, @ Our Lady etc Ibadan, but they both applied for Transaction Officers but were invited for sales Interview..................... please try to update the house as e dey Go Abeg... Wish you bets of luck man!

Dejavu

Pls, which company are they recruiting for cos I also got the interview text, and anybody who has done d text before should pls give us info and tips

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast