+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: why is GTB doing this ?

why is GTB doing this ?

I wonder y GTB is still keeping some of us that passed the july 30th test in the dark. some have sttd training and some have not. Does anybody have any information concerning this cos i think you really have to know some1 high up in their bank before you can even do their interview and stt training.

Re: why is GTB doing this ?

BE PATIENT MY BROTHER AND CONTINUE TO PRAY. FOR THE FACT THAT YOU'VE PASSED THEIR TEST DOESN'T MEAN YOU'VE GOTTEN THE JOB. YOU HAVE THE JOB WHEN YOU RECEIVE THE APPOINTMENT LETTER. I WILL ADVICE YOU TO KEEP PRAYING AND BELIEVING THAT SOMETHING GOOD WILL COME OUT SOON.

MANY HAVE HAD SUCH EXPERIENCES IN THE PAST AND WERE NEVER CONTACTED. DON'T LOOSE COURAGE, PRESS ON.

u no hear say national assembly has approved the mass sack in banks?
    which work you dey find for bank wey dey sack people?

well i disagree wiv jesus army's comment,seunmyll the only person you nid to know is God tru jesus...the national assembly's decision has nothing to do with the will of God for u.If the banking job is urs,bros even if sanusi lamido losses his job,nothing can stop u...JESUS ARMY,change ur mentality!
    add value to ur life

femigeisha, GOD bless you, is people like you that this society needs, people with positive mind.
    My brother, JESUS army, you use the name of our Lord Jesus and speak negative about live, please my dear ask for forgiveness.

@rosette, dont keep waiting for GTB for life. Keep your eyes, ears and mind widely opened!! I'm sure you know what I mean. Its well. One Love.
    "It is while smitting that one becomes blacksmith"

keep moving on but dont fold your arms waiting for them.God knows the best for you.
    cheers

gtb r fond of doing this, u have to know someone for them to call u on time, but dnt worry, if u passed they will eventually call u even after 6mths

+ Reply