+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: what abt GTbank test?

what abt GTbank test?

I nd some1 2 PLS advice me on writing gtb test. I applied somtime last yr by submiting my cv on dier career site & nw 'av bn cald 4 a test come 25th. I am aware its shl test 4mat. Pls, is dier a crime in not finishing it, pls wats d pass mark, & wats d test duration?

Re: what abt GTbank test?

As you already know, its shl questions, 50minutes. Just be fast and answer as many correct questions as possible. Pls furnish the house with the venue and time of the test. Thanks.
    We will surely get there

pls tell the house the venue and time for the test.

Wat's d test's composition like? It's by 1pm their training skool.

my friend i think Gtb has the easiest test but the problem is u have to be time conscious,Shl questions verbal 30qustns in 20 minutes and the quantitative 18 in 20 mins dont waste ur time racking ur brain,here they believe evrybody knows the question bt wat they intend to check for is ur degree of accuracy in tose questions in 20 mins so dnt be suprised at the questions wen u see them cos that was wat messed me up and i hanged in qustn18 in the english

Quote Originally Posted by chisomaga247 View Post
    my friend i think Gtb has the easiest test but the problem is u have to be time conscious,Shl questions verbal 30qustns in 20 minutes and the quantitative 18 in 20 mins dont waste ur time racking ur brain,here they believe evrybody knows the question bt wat they intend to check for is ur degree of accuracy in tose questions in 20 mins so dnt be suprised at the questions wen u see them cos that was wat messed me up and i hanged in qustn18 in the english
    guy I apprct u. so its like 40mins in all shey? leggie thanks bro bt wats d remaining 10mins 4?

pls can someone tell me if gtb test questions for shl is going to be d same as we have it on d website..........

pls are the question d sme with wat u have on the website

+ Reply