+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: stardom recruitment;to pay 2500

stardom recruitment;to pay 2500

please house i went for stardom apt test and they told me i pass the test and to pay 2500 for recommendation letter. please is it real?

Re: stardom recruitment;to pay 2500

Try as much as possible to avoid any-thing like paying money under any condition. Company av recruitment policies that is guided by CAMA. No company, I mean no company will ask u to pay a fee as part of their recruitment process, men it is unreal,,, fleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

the thing is does any body really know them pass through them.help please.

pls dear be careful.Pls people ar out to dupe ...

folashade ure really funny o! modupema has told u the truth and ure stil askin if any1 has passed tru dem....smh! pls dnt be overwhelmed by ur lack of joblessness and fall for the trick! they are scamming u!!!! 2500 for jst recommendation letter haba....plus ur nt even suppose to pay ntng during a recruitment process...be warned!

Folashade...if u dont want to listen to them, go ahead and pay the money, least u will add the experience to your cv to increase your chance of being employed in other company...it has been said many times, that dnt pay for any recruitment....u are a graduate for god sake

Quote Originally Posted by hayjaycity View Post
    Folashade...if u dont want to listen to them, go ahead and pay the money, least u will add the experience to your cv to increase your chance of being employed in other company...it has been said many times, that dnt pay for any recruitment....u are a graduate for god sake
    Never pay any money for any recruitment! Report those scammers to a nearby Labour office or officer.Do not say the house did not tell you, Beware!
    D

folashade,the house ve said it all..these pplke are simply lookin for chop money

+ Reply