+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Urmass: Is it real?

Urmass: Is it real?

Can any one in the house confirm if URMAAS LTD is real? I am invited to register for a training program in Actuarial profession. Candidates will write exam conducted by the Society of Actuaries(USA), Casualty Actuarial Society(USA), and Canadian Institute of Actuaries (Canada) at the end.

Comments will be appreciated

MIB
    am finding it hard to believe anyway cos u will be paying 135, 000 naira for the course... if u have that kind of money to risk, no problem!!!!

Re: Urmass: Is it real?

I wonder my brother, even the conductors of the exam charges about 32,000 naaira per stage. I think URMAAS takes too much for its services

I was also invited to register too...but am also doubtful

yeah! i also got the same mail. am really confused cuz i tot it was a free training never knew i will av to pay so much since they said it is highly discounted. God dey

Hello guys, thank you for this discussion.
    Well i was invited to but i hv reservations about it. Can u imagine d Access bank acc no we re to pay to was just opened last month just with 100 dollars. D man no get money for acc . I knw all dis cos i work wth d bank.

I dont think d all process is genuin or real cos u pay reg fee nd training fee. What on earth is dat.

MIB
    @ budymoore, thanks man, u really did well by looking into the account as well, its obviously a scam.... pple plz beware...

[QUOTE=budymore;636215]Hello guys, thank you for this discussion.
    Well i was invited to but i hv reservations about it. Can u imagine d Access bank acc no we re to pay to was just opened last month just with 100 dollars. D man no get money for acc . I knw all dis cos i work wth d bank.

I dont think d all process is genuin or real cos u pay reg fee nd training fee. What on earth is dat.

I was at the seminar organized by this company at UNILAG, it is a good organization. A lot of people came with questions and those question were answered perfectly.

I felt bad I did not register on time for the program. Actuarial profession is not cheap. I knew because I researched it. visit www.beanactuary.com

AKB4real, please do your own investigation. Dont be confused. I did and need to start looking 4 money before it is late.

MIB
    @ sunday, nobody is doubting the Actuarial course, the major concern is about the so called organisers of the course, when oracle was first introduced in Nigeria, NIIT was the body that conducted training and exams, then later came New horizon and others so the million dollar question is, ''Is this organisation claiming to be conducting this course geniune''

@MIB, I said I attended the seminar conducted by the URMAAS at UNILAG. I met several other people and convinced the genuineness of the organisation. It was a Questions and Answers session. I even had to call the United State number in which they gave me the local number.

@sunday60 am 100 % sure u are part of those organizing the program.Leave people to make their decision.Scammer! *smh* Dear NHJ members! Shine your eyes ooo!

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast