+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: QED JOB FAIR 2007, CAN IT BE REAL?

QED JOB FAIR 2007, CAN IT BE REAL?

please guys in the house do you think this job fair whatever is for real, wat kind of companies will be there, i also tried calling the number on the flyers and the attendant was very rude to mean, infact am confused

Re: QED JOB FAIR 2007, CAN IT BE REAL?

l think we had better investigate this fair thing before we put ourselves in fraudsters coven..l actually received an email yesterday that am now at the second stage of the screening and that l would be communicated soon on a date for discussion.i was asked to get ready my credentials..but the good part now is that they aint asking of money yet...but at that l still think we need to know the nitty gritty of the fair thing..
    kehinde olajide ajayi

I just heard about QED Job fair but i am not sure if its for real as well. Funny thing is that today is the last day for payment in lagos. If they don't ask for money, what did you do at the first sage cos you are to pay N5000 first before filling the form online.

i really dont get this QED fair stuff...must one go through them to get a good job?cos i think...no not think "i know,,,"its one smart guy with a concept on how to make a fast bucks on desprate graduates...i'm really not down with them...its all a charade...SIMPLE

hey guys yur guys r really doin a great job kepin the info thing alive.i just paid in 2500 at Zenith bank for the qed job fair stuff but i still cant access their application form page yet. idont really think that these guys r for real, but all the same i leave it all to God. can someone in the house pls tell mi if they hav been contacted yet .much love.

please someone should advice me, i have my money on me now and i planned going to pay at the bank, but from what the website is doing one can't even register online and men, it's like they are not real cos from everyones reply nothing is forth coming.please do i go ahead to pay, or what?

+ Reply