+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 94 of 142 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast
Results 1,210 to 1,222 of 1842
Like Tree23Likes

Topic: Union Bank Thread! Am truly sori 4 Deleting it!

Lightbulb Re: Union Bank Thread! Am truly sori 4 Deleting it!

@TheRock: For those who have not yet been called, i think its a question of perception i.e half full or half empty//i've not been called but will still be called or i've not been called and will neva be called. The truth is we all have at one point or the other see people get the job(s) and we rejoiced with them.
    Moreso, most of the ''not yet called'' are actually sending in congrats esp to Musco and co. I join them in prayers and faith. The information discussed will eventually be useful to them too.
    So, i will say let the beats goes on, if you're with me say yea.....

Re: Union Bank Thread! Am truly sori 4 Deleting it!

@The Rock, this salary discussion will even help both those already called and those yet to be called in making decision. From last week of july when dat lady from UBN called me for d assessment against 2nd Aug @PH, d deciding factor for me has always been d remuneration and working condition. I was negotiating an arrangement with my present boss that will allow me work and study simultaneously and even earn more. We were both happy about this and then my phone started ringing. He heard everything and advised me to follow it till d last stage so as to know if d offer is gud enough for me to abandon my Msc(due to be completed by January). We decided that I should go for it when I heard thru this forum that d offer is worth 2.5m per annum; then I've not been called and wasn't sure I will. Infact I was inside hall writing the Police ICT Cadet ASP exam in Abuja when d call and txt for medicals came in. I immediately travelled straight to Lagos from ABJ for d medicals before coming back to Anambra cos I've already made my decision.

So, knowing something in advance can help someone in making decision. I wouldn't have been following this thread if d offer given to d first batch was below a certain amount.

Pls my people when Jesus says yes, nobody can say no. God will not forget His children and He will not tarry. Keep on trusting in God and He will surely answer you.

@ Doziestus, mayb your the guy who had to leave for an official assignment on friday at hanoba right?
    good to know your gona have an M.sc. have you defended ur thesis? mine is coming up by november, thatz y am worried bout the training at lag.
    who has an idea of how the postings will be made?

Quote Originally Posted by doziestus View Post
    @The Rock, this salary discussion will even help both those already called and those yet to be called in making decision. From last week of july when dat lady from UBN called me for d assessment against 2nd Aug @PH, d deciding factor for me has always been d remuneration and working condition. I was negotiating an arrangement with my present boss that will allow me work and study simultaneously and even earn more. We were both happy about this and then my phone started ringing. He heard everything and advised me to follow it till d last stage so as to know if d offer is gud enough for me to abandon my Msc(due to be completed by January). We decided that I should go for it when I heard thru this forum that d offer is worth 2.5m per annum; then I've not been called and wasn't sure I will. Infact I was inside hall writing the Police ICT Cadet ASP exam in Abuja when d call and txt for medicals came in. I immediately travelled straight to Lagos from ABJ for d medicals before coming back to Anambra cos I've already made my decision.

So, knowing something in advance can help someone in making decision. I wouldn't have been following this thread if d offer given to d first batch was below a certain amount.
    guy, dont even think of abandoning an msc that will be completed by jan o! abeg, you might have an increased pay with it even in UBN

[QUOTE=wizean;696851]@Seun88, no b me ooooooooooooo, me still dey await invitation 4 d medical ooooooooooooo !!!

dont worry, since am mistaking you for someone who has done the test, it is certain you'll be called in the 3rd batch, jst a lil prayer to God every morning about it, its well

@doziestus, Musco, 234GT, Calmer thx plenty for the contribution.
    At least we are sharing productive ideas and reasonable matured discussions.
    I was able to have a glance at the offer letter for the last batch and only variable part to the remuneration was individual performance bonus of 250k every other part is stable and amount taxable is not expressly stated! But all in all its a good offer.

In addition of what @Suen88 saying to Wizean......concerning prayer. For ur desire outcome(Job), 'How To Pray Effectively' by Pastor Chris, will help you establish a clear understanding of the rules of different prayer.
    I read the book and I apply them for my desired outcome. I did my medical today.

@gabby, i remembered we did AC d same day, wat abt dat gal u left wit? Was she kald?

@the rock, thanx 4 ur info. I dnt undastand wat u talkd abt 250k

@Musco.....She wasn't called, but she is an NDDC Scholar. I enjoyed myself today in Hanoba Medical centre....they got funny peeps dere. I think they have start sending some of the results to UBN, cos I saw the doctor signing the forms... Mehn!!! The test plenty ooo, HIV, TB serology, Hep B, PCV, blood grp, genotype, prenancy, eye test, urinalysis, stool analysis(my shit no gree out ooo, I gat to drink 2bottles of water).
    Remain Positive!!
    Angel Gab!

ok,bt 2moro is d last day nah.

Musco d man..Congrats!...hw did u apply?

+ Reply
Page 94 of 142 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast