+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 66 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Topic: Union Bank Thread! Am truly sori 4 Deleting it!

Re: Union Bank Thread! Am truly sori 4 Deleting it!

@yemgaf: seriously? Congrats! That means dey'l soon contact ph hopefuls. But y lag for u dat had ur AC in abj? I ws thinking d medicals'll stil b done where u had d AC.

@234GT, 10x f ur suggestions.

Is it possible to fulfill all these requirements 100%? Am really confuse. Have thinking of ??w? to go about it all since õ.

Is it possible to fulfill all the requirements stated in those forms 100%? Am really confused. Have been thinking of a way to go about it all since morning

DBank plc is almost 700k higher dan this , does not come with a bond of 2M and considering the rising profile as the 8 largest bank in nigeria , staff trained in diamond ve higher chances of being picked by other banks @ least after 1 year of resumtion-such banks like FBN,ACCESS,FCMB,GT,fidelity, would certainly be MORE intereted in diamond breeds--However,the waiting period in diamond is LONGER and trainings are More rigorous nd highly demanding. one can't claim to have a diamond employment until one scales tru the 6months probation after which the real offer letter worth triple millions ,will be put in ones hand.Its another way to say that some diamond peeps waiting since March 2011 may still be found waiting to be employed by febrary 2013. The Job security in both both banks are just. the SAME

@seunfoster if u av FAITH u cud simply turn down UBN nd wait for ur investments in other job areas to mature - I tell u peeps in accessbank( first class , 2.1) sign same 2M(2 years) bond for a 101k par month pay - The terms to this UBN contract are quite tight, -yet the summary of it simply put is - ONCE YOU ARE IN WITH UBN , IT COSTS 2M plus TO CHANGE ELSEWHERE! SO BEWARE-

So @SEUDOCODE,wots ur point? Wot r u advisin or profferin @ dis point in time,bcos 4rm d look of it,u r tryin 2 scare one regardin dis bond issue&d chances of UBN employees switchin 2 other banks. Nawa oh

thanks peeps,finally i will drop my employment pursuit wit union bank.i will be starting my training school wit GTB,on monday 27th aug,at PH.thanks for being wonderful friends.God will grant each and every one of us our heart desires,just believe n trust Him.i will keep in touch.

I did ma AC on sunday 5th

congrats to Abj peeps.Ph peeps hw far, or next batch tins?

Congratulations to all that scaled thru d medicals. Wishing u d best in ur new job.

@jidehendrick u wil agree with us all that this UBN offer is one of the best in town now! Bond sud not disturb u if u av good intentions for the bank - they av giving u their best offer as officer 111 -the best u can give now is ur TIME ( 2 years).U may not even like to move to another bank there after so pls feel free to accept the BOND and accept the responsibilities and enjoy the pay(especially if one does not av alternative offers at hand)

I just got an invitation too for medicals in lagos. Did my assessment in abj. This bond issue is really sumtin else.

+ Reply