+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 21 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Topic: Union Bank Thread! Am truly sori 4 Deleting it!

Re: Union Bank Thread! Am truly sori 4 Deleting it!

@AASH......God bless you richly!

@Aash, even though I have little issue with that name (aash) but am really grateful for the pm it was really detailed enough, may God show you his Favor in Jesus name Amen!

Pls @Aash send me a pm on d topics discussed..thnks

@bravehost thanks.@AASH thanks but pls send me a pm on d topic.thanks

i just got my invitation now for monday 18/06 at 10.45am...it is well

@Teninla.....were did u wrote ur test?

Gdevn frends.jus wan2 wish all of u whose assessment is comin up soonest al d very best.also i'v seen comments 4rm other NHjobbers sayin dis isnt a competition.i beg 2 differ. rember,many r cald,bt few r chosen.d few in dis case r doz dat scored abov 40%.out of dis few,som wil b selected 4rm d assessment exercise.i pray we shal b among d som.may God's favor&speed b wit us all.STAY BLEST

@gabbygabo:i wrote in Ilupeju,Lagos

I am really surprised. I just received a call from union bank asking me if I'll be able to make the interview at 7:45 am om monday. I had already given up hope that I will be called, so I havent been following this thread, now I need to know how this interview is going to be like, what to expect. somebody should please tell me or pm me please!!!

pls i really dont understand this flip chart shl thing. pls explain more about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by AAsh View Post
    I dont think they dont wanna share (i speak for myself sha)...for all those asking for assessment centre info...check through the first pages of this thread...however...lemme re-write my experience...(as much as i remember sha) ......i sent this msg to Princenuel...but wanna share with others....

Hi hi...I hope this reply aint late...after our documentation...we were given 1hour to go through an SHL doc..(it was about a UK cinema; we were told to give the financial implications and recommendations)...we were also given FLIP CHARTS and markers...Pls ENSURE you time yourself...try to form tables and dissect your info...(Its simple stuff) but dont waste time....whatever level you are on...once you get to 15mins more....start transferring your calculations and recommendations to the flip chart...and dont fret if you didnt transfer all your data to the flip chart....you have the opportunity to say whatever is on or not-on your flip chat when you defend your work to a panel of 2 or 3 individuals for 5mins...they would also ask you questions for another 5mins...Just be confident!
    After the individual work is a group work...its also SHL stuff..when you get there you guys wld be given 15mins to read...make sure you do calculations and get figures at hand...its not really compulsory to lead the discussion but try to lead (if possible)...also make sure you contribute positively...be time consious...allow others to talk and ask for their input if they are not contributing to the discussion....the assessors want to see how you can work in a team and how meaningful your contributions are......
    above all dont be scared...put everything in GOD's hands...and all will be well...
    I wish you the very best and hope to see your testimony on the thread soon
    Happy Night Rest
    Cheers!!

Can somebody guess the total no of candidates that union bank will invite for the assessment and the no people they are planning to recruit. Am jst hoping they aren't making people to pass through this stress for the sake of recruiting minute no of people. Anyways, may God help all NHJobbers IJN, AMEN.

@seun, i tot of it as well

@least union bank is still far much better dan oda coy...they still call lot of pple and I don't tink dey will want 2 waste all their energy 4 notyn sake. Cos I tink dey will surely employ much based on d no of pple called 4 assessment.
    Unlike oda coy dat dragnet will conduct test 4 up 2 10000 applicant and dey will only call like 50 for d assessment centre...kudos 2 union bank and I pray we all make it from dis stage

+ Reply