+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 20 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Topic: Union Bank Thread! Am truly sori 4 Deleting it!

Re: Union Bank Thread! Am truly sori 4 Deleting it!

Recruiters use assessment centres to find out how candidates perform in various situations, in particular group situations, which are often modelled on real life work-based scenarios. Read more on it here. I wish you guys success http://www.naijajobsportal.com/2012/...-what-you.html

Quote Originally Posted by y2kola View Post
    Recruiters use assessment centres to find out how candidates perform in various situations, in particular group situations, which are often modelled on real life work-based scenarios. Read more on it here. I wish you guys success http://www.naijajobsportal.com/2012/...-what-you.html
    Seriously,this is the best response i've got so far on this forum.Thanks pal...Union Bank can call me now.
    Pray hard to avoid falling a prey

y2kola thank u a million.u r a rebranded Nigerian 4 sharing dat information.

You are welcome peeps!!! In addition, since it is a banking industry, be expecting topics that is related to solving financial problems of a bank or an organization which will come in any form. You will be given the case study as a group and then you all discuss and submit your group report! Under a timed condition...be yourself, interact very well, let ur voice be audible enough for the assessors to hear, talk confidently! Remember it is not ur perfection that matters but that traits of team player, leadership skills and how well you can communicate wit people.

I believe You can do it. Wish you all success

Thanks for the tips man, pls has anyone that wrote in abuja been invited? Kindly reply pls. Thanks

a little tip for those yet to be called.. Be yourself, enjoy every moment cos they are really nice people, lastly pls wear head warmer, thick gloves, jacket and coat because it is really cold there....for more tips, PM me... IT WENT WELL FOR ME... LOOKING UNTO GOD. ...... .. .. CHEERS
    AAsh likes this.
    ***LIMITLESS***que sera sera

bravehost.i wish u d best but i wld like to knw d topic of ur presentation.thank u

imeyo, sent u a pm
    ***LIMITLESS***que sera sera

Quote Originally Posted by bravehost4u View Post
    Ha ha ha Aash sorry o, no vex. How is the training going Aash?
    No lele bro...Ur testimony is gonna be on this thread very soon by GOD's grace...Training is fine ooo...thanks a lot...Wishing you the very best and hope to celebrate with you soon....Takia...Cheers!!

Quote Originally Posted by imeyo2 View Post
    Guys pls share ur topics.those dat ve done their.it is not a competitn.ok?pls,biko,ejo,mbok!
    My dear...its not a competition at all....what will be will be!!......try to go through the first 5 pages of this thread..you wld see all that was discussed about Union Bank's assessment centre...All is well...Wishing forumites the very best!!

Quote Originally Posted by Princenuel View Post
    Hahaahaahaha that's true ooh all the guys that were saying they have done their interview, after then they just go silent and don't want to share, relevant info here well pls even though it's normal to act that way, but trust me the good you do could just be in this way,and as God connects things together it could link you to your desires, so pls lets feel free to share information that would be helpful to a brother.
    I dont think they dont wanna share (i speak for myself sha)...for all those asking for assessment centre info...check through the first pages of this thread...however...lemme re-write my experience...(as much as i remember sha) ......i sent this msg to Princenuel...but wanna share with others....

Hi hi...I hope this reply aint late...after our documentation...we were given 1hour to go through an SHL doc..(it was about a UK cinema; we were told to give the financial implications and recommendations)...we were also given FLIP CHARTS and markers...Pls ENSURE you time yourself...try to form tables and dissect your info...(Its simple stuff) but dont waste time....whatever level you are on...once you get to 15mins more....start transferring your calculations and recommendations to the flip chart...and dont fret if you didnt transfer all your data to the flip chart....you have the opportunity to say whatever is on or not-on your flip chat when you defend your work to a panel of 2 or 3 individuals for 5mins...they would also ask you questions for another 5mins...Just be confident!
    After the individual work is a group work...its also SHL stuff..when you get there you guys wld be given 15mins to read...make sure you do calculations and get figures at hand...its not really compulsory to lead the discussion but try to lead (if possible)...also make sure you contribute positively...be time consious...allow others to talk and ask for their input if they are not contributing to the discussion....the assessors want to see how you can work in a team and how meaningful your contributions are......
    above all dont be scared...put everything in GOD's hands...and all will be well...
    I wish you the very best and hope to see your testimony on the thread soon
    Happy Night Rest
    Cheers!!

Thanks so much for sharing Aash, u r so Kind, Wish u d best in ur training. @bravehost i sent you a PM kindly reply, thanks

Abuja peeps hw far, hv any1 been invited yet?

+ Reply