+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree4Likes

Topic: Union Bank Recieving Application

Re: Union Bank Recieving Application

@Uc man, what kind of question is dat? dis has been on 4more than 1week nw, anyway next time u see things of ds kind try n check d 1st page okey. i believe it ended yestdy but u cn still try n see what'z up.

Quote Originally Posted by davfemi View Post
    @Uc man, what kind of question is dat? dis has been on 4more than 1week nw, anyway next time u see things of ds kind try n check d 1st page okey. i believe it ended yestdy but u cn still try n see what'z up.
    @davfemi, common dat's not a fair way 2 talk 2 a fellow job hunter. U shuld tak ur time 2 explain tins 2 him since it's obvious he's in d dark as regards dis job opening. Let's try 2 fix ourselves in oda's positn somtimes den we'll knw how best to treat our fellow human being. How wuld u feel if som1 responded 2 ur questn dis way?

Quote Originally Posted by uc man View Post
    how can i apply?
    @uc man, d applicatn ended ystday but u can stil try n c. Go to www.dragnetnigeria.com/bankgrad

well done my people! Uc, always try to check 4 jobs on tym. We wil always update jobs. Welcum to naijahotjobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rossyj View Post
    @uc man, d applicatn ended ystday but u can stil try n c. Go to www.dragnetnigeria.com/bankgrad
    @Rossy, am sorry i did't see dat way, i wanted uc man 2be a sharpman dat all. thanks rossy u're really a rose. i appreciate ppl dat correct me

I am so grateful for the help i got here for my Akintola Williams Deloitte test. The test went well,it came in two parts.I started with the regular Gmat/Shl format plus some arbitrary questions that test IQ. Then the second part,it was almost rocket science. Palindromes,anagrams,shapes and all were duly represented. In all we had a total of 140 questions in 2hours. I am thankful i was invited,regardless of the outcome.If you ever get invited for an entry level Deloitte test,you know whom to talk to.

Quote Originally Posted by bandersnatch View Post
    I am so grateful for the help i got here for my Akintola Williams Deloitte test. The test went well,it came in two parts.I started with the regular Gmat/Shl format plus some arbitrary questions that test IQ. Then the second part,it was almost rocket science. Palindromes,anagrams,shapes and all were duly represented. In all we had a total of 140 questions in 2hours. I am thankful i was invited,regardless of the outcome.If you ever get invited for an entry level Deloitte test,you know whom to talk to.
    My bro pls dont have dat kind of mindset dat a big coy like deloitte invited u for a test,have a mindset that u want to work in deloitte,its affect me too when i was invited by TOTAL coy.
    Writing a test is no big deal except if dat is your first time.
    We will get there IJN

Quote Originally Posted by davfemi View Post
    @Rossy, am sorry i did't see dat way, i wanted uc man 2be a sharpman dat all. thanks rossy u're really a rose. i appreciate ppl dat correct me
    U're welcom n tanx 4 acceptin d correctn witout pickin offence. Som ppl dont like being correctd u knw. God'll help us all IJN!

@kenny gbedu

Bro, i sure do want to work at Deloitte.I know a thing or two about the benefits of a positive mental attitude.
    Writing tests isn't exactly rock star performance but they imbue you with experience and maybe, confidence.
    It's nice to have folks like you on this journey to destination dream job. Cheers.

Pls whoeva gets deir text message or email first shuld let d odas know o. Tanx
    samoghene likes this.

I really love dis platform. Am new but I got union bank info 4rm and I apply. God will bless u guys 4 d useful info and by God grace will all make it.Amen

otondo, lol, welcome we all have our dreams here, though i dont get to post jobs here i also get useful infos and pray for posters. Welcome again. House Any info from dragnet/bankgrad?

any info yet

+ Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456