+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Topic: Unilever 3rd Stage: Management Trainee.

Re: Unilever 3rd Stage: Management Trainee.

Its called an Assessment Center Exercise. You can google that for more information. Most multinationals use it to allow candidates demonstrate the skills and abilities essential for success in a give job.
    Most importantly, be yourself, make contributions, don't try to be phoney and I'm sure you'll be fine. Cheers

Hello future Unilever colleagues,is anybody slated for 28th of October.I can c most people are for 22nd.....anyways,those that do their interviews before us should please let us know what 2 expect.I think its so cool they are flying those that live outside Lagos.Mehnn.......Unilever get mouth.lol

@jobhunters, i've heard of 22nd October and Nov 1st. which date were u slated for?

@dodoshyne, tanx for the info.

@jobhunters mine is 28th too
    @ all God will be our strength, His favour is upon us.pls is it d completed form sent to them that we are 2 print? pls reply

@ tess, its d completed form we are to print.
    @ all, In addition to what d house already knows abt the final stage, i think we'd engage in an exercise called in-tray exercise. So pls house google this and grasp a basic knowledge of wats expected of us. I Wish all of US GOD's mighty favour......

@toluluck,mine is 28th....

Really guys,,,, am scared,, as in very scared,,, all these discussion, presentation thing, na wa ooooo,,,, feel like i cant speak English again..... surprisingly mine is this week ooooo..... If you have ur own next week, give thanks to God,,, at least we will give u an insight of what to face,,,,,, Av mine on friday

Unilever 3rd stage: Management Trainee.

@SIGN, the good lord will see you through..just be urself. Look at it this way, this people really need you..that's y they r inviting u 2dis assessment. Show dem wat uv got and have fun wile doin dis, dey jst wnt 2meet the real u, so endeavour 2come out as natural as you can..if jisting wiv oda "potentials" b4 d assessment starts will help calm ur nerves, den do so. Wish u success and pls dnt 4get to give us feedback on wat it ws lyk 'cos sme of us r a wk or wks after urs.

The final stage of the Unilever interview might possibly compose of presentations, group tasks, case studies, board interview and manners (for u might possibly have lunch nd u will be watched) will be checked. the most important of all is to be confident and carry urself well. Listen well and speak to the point.
    N

Someone mentioned something about in-tray exercise.Guys that have theirs this week should google it oh.It doesn't look 2 easy but i believe God will be@work in everybodys life on that day.wish those that have theirs this friday the very best.

it seems this final interview has already started. i heard some had theirs today, and they spent the whole day there.

@ sign, confidence is the key...even if the words do not come out smoothly, say it with confidence anyhow it comes out.

@ those who have done their interview, how did it go?? our ears are itching to hear gist.

Pls house, how do i get to the hotel from the airport? i no get moni to pay for airport taxi o. abeg mk una help.

Unilever 3rd stage: Management Trainee.

@chesonlee, the airport's at Ikeja..same as the hotel, so hopefully the taxi's wnt charge much. Bin tinking, u sure i shldnt jst fly lyk u guys & save myself the stress? Anyhow, lets see how it goes. If the taxi gives u a ticket wit d amnt chargd on it, maybe u cld present dat plus the flight ticket for a refund by Unilever. Hopefully, theyl refund all.
    @guys who live in lasgidi, is dere any cheaper way of gettin 2d hotel from the airport? Pls respond.
    @guys who had d assessment yday, how did it go? Pls, we r stil waiting 4d gist.

+ Reply
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast