+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: UI Postgraduate

Re: UI Postgraduate

@franco tanx in a million. Already have my heart in my mouth. I hope m admitted oo. Its bn a long time waiting. MY GOD NEVER FAILS

Dear all I am stil tiding up in the north planning to come down soon. I'l appreciate if you'l help me get d contact me anybody in biochemistry dept

plz ani information on public health msc. i studied Parasitology . heard pub.health is only for doctors. and wud like to know which gp wud go as preriquisite.

does dat mean dat they wil not sent the admission letter on net as they earlier said.

Quote Originally Posted by Stirio
    does dat mean dat they wil not sent the admission letter on net as they earlier said.
    u will only see d notification dat ur admsn letter is ready online but u ll ve to report in person @ d pg school to collect it.

@ petunia. It seems though, you have very timely information about this U.I admission stuff. Good! I just checked the recently recommended names for M.SC, in ind. and prdtn Eng. saw my name but discovered later that nothing has been done to my admission status page as regards admission letter. Do you think it is a general problem? Should i keep waiting till they do so? Or do you think i should drag my feet down there? I'll like ur candid opinion. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neeyea
    @ petunia. It seems though, you have very timely information about this U.I admission stuff. Good! I just checked the recently recommended names for M.SC, in ind. and prdtn Eng. saw my name but discovered later that nothing has been done to my admission status page as regards admission letter. Do you think it is a general problem? Should i keep waiting till they do so? Or do you think i should drag my feet down there? I'll like ur candid opinion. thanks
    I tink it's advisable for u to check d status of ur admission letter @ d pg school in person cos d dept u applied to only does d recommendation but d pg school handles d oda details of d admission process. (d admission letter is supposed to be ready lyk 2weeks afta a candidate has been recommended) And i also tink it's important 4 u to check ur dept so as to ascertain wen lecture starts. i was told in my dept dat lectures start in 2 weeks time and one can begin attendin classes irrespective of ur admission letter status as long as u ve bin recommended by the department. all d best.

Thanks a million!

Hi guys.Please does anyone have usefull information on the fees?

Quote Originally Posted by 9moh
    Hi guys.Please does anyone have usefull information on the fees?
    u can check d portal used for last session's registration, to get an idea of d range, altho dere might be changes for dis session; http://pgschool.ui.edu.ng Just click on fees on d panel of d left.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12