+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Topic: UBA Test Invite tomoro, who else got it???

Re: UBA Test Invite tomoro, who else got it???

@biggyflame........biggy congratulation, i know say one day u go make us proud.....so so happy for you my guy.
    saw ur fighting spirit at the diamond bank test venue and i knew a banker was in the making.....so happy for you lolz
    pls wher u able to submit my cv as arranged?
    waiting for ur reply and success in your fourth coming interview.

Quote Originally Posted by MR RIGHT View Post
    @biggyflame........biggy congratulation, i know say one day u go make us proud.....so so happy for you my guy.saw ur fighting spirit at the diamond bank test venue and i knew a banker was in the making.....so happy for you lolzpls wher u able to submit my cv as arranged?waiting for ur reply and success in your fourth coming interview.
    @biggyflame big congrat oh! Please mr right, biggyflame and others did u know if someboby can still submit CV or any info on how to submit. I want to be part of this UBA recruitment. Please HELP!HELP!!HELP!!!

@Mr Right thanks, how r u,longtime...Banker in the making Lol...Its Nigeria factors,would ve follow my career choice but for now any good job goes for me o,wetin man go do now... I should ve called u but misplaced ur no,notwithstanding I submitted 2 cvs with me and urs was there after much of pleading and bcos i passed booted my chance cos b4 d guy eventually collect it from me,he asked n checked if I passed. So get prepare for ur test maybe next wk. Gudluck bro
    @ kunledamilare,thanks..Submission of cv will be hard if you dont ve an insider or business that will give u entry into the building bcos am telling u,they wont even allow u to enter the buildin from the gate and if u eventually enter,u wont be allowed to go beyond the reception and their HR office is on the 2nd floor. So the best way is either to look 4 insider, or give anybody called 4 test or better still try to gatecrash durin a test to meet the HR guys wen attending to d invitees at the reception,by that u can submit, the last option was how I submitted my cv anyway. Hope this help,this just my opinion o.

@biggyflame........thanks my bro, u are a brother indeed, tears run down my cheeks as i read ur reply
    may God bless u for all your effort in submiting the cv
    i just start preparation. my no stil remain (08134505599)
    i have been trying yours, but not connecting, try and give me a call so we can talk.
    thanks for everytin.

Please, who has an idea of UBA start up pay for graduate trainee?

OXYTANE FRANCHISE NIGERIA: A FAST GROWING INDUSTIAL SOLUTIONS COMPANY;

IS CURRENTLY RECRUITING VIBRANT, CONFIDENT, HIGH-MORALED PERSONNEL, AS CORPORATE FREELANCE MARKETERS FOR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT.
    OTHER POSITIONS EXISTS, BUT BASED ON DEXTERITY, AND EFFIECTIVENESS ON THE JOB.
    HOW TO APPLY: SEND C.V/ RESUME TO:

[email protected]
    And call: 08070709693, or 07039810971,
    to confirm your place at the
    test/interview

holding: Monday 27th August, 2012.
    Venue: 97, bode Thomas road, opposite Haier Thermocool, Surulere, Lagos.
    Time: 12NOON PROMPT.
    Please note: It is important register your place for the Test/Interview, by placing a call through; so as to get a candidate No.

MIB
    halacollins, this is the authentic uba test thrend where u will find what ur looking for, scroll from page to page.. best of luck in advance

Jaymarius, this is the uba thread u'll get necessary info frm. Go through it. Best wishes.

I just got an IV for uba apt test on friday 7th 9.00am. the problem is dat i ve got an interview scheduled for 9.30am same day. Is it possible for me reschedule the test or i should just go after my interview. pls ur suggestion will be highly appreciated

@chrome1: I'l say congratulations for the double honor. And my opinion is this. First, where's the venue of the interview Is it close to Marina such that you cld rush down quickly after the interview Rememba, UBA test takes time and it's always in batches after accreditation. It also depends on the time of your interview, but personally, I'll say, interview first and UBA lera. All d best!!! Pls come bak n gist us the success. Goodluck

Quote Originally Posted by chrome1 View Post
    I just got an IV for uba apt test on friday 7th 9.00am. the problem is dat i ve got an interview scheduled for 9.30am same day. Is it possible for me reschedule the test or i should just go after my interview. pls ur suggestion will be highly appreciated
    @chrome i will suggest you go after the interview because this is just a test. please check your PM

thank you koleefem.the interview is @apapa. am thinking of calling uba to reschedule me for 12.00n @kunledamilare.sincerely, i dont think i can do wat u requested.

@chrome1: If you are sure you can make it by 12noonn then there won't be a need to call dem, UBa test is a whole day thing, but there is no harm in doing that sha. Success all the way.

+ Reply
Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast