+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: TOTAL NIGERIA

Re: TOTAL NIGERIA

@Webbman90, I am not disputing your claim!......but I know a couple of people that work with Shell, Exxonmobil & Even Total that didn't require any help from anyone...they just had their tests, interviews and that was it, what I'm trying to say here is that, don't have it behind your mind that one man somewhere will help you get a job, man will always disappoint you......do your best and leave the rest to GOD

Quote Originally Posted by webbman90
    @Caledonian

Omo everybody know dat one too. But "Heaven helps those who helps themselves" and GOD can use a man/woman to bless you......
    Yeah! God can use a man/woman to bless u, BUT God does not have to. God can use nobody. If u keep on having such mindset it might limit the work God wants 2 do in ur life. IF u want 2 put ur hope/trust in God put it fully and 4get man. Coz God will never share His glory with any man.
    17th Wonder of the World

God dey

ok oh! i don hear......

I happy for you, bros. but still a whole lot u could still do for us. please break down the selection stages for us , break it down......what test format was used for the first stage? second stage and the rest. it woukld get us ready for eevntualities in case we get called .
    thanks for the intel.

I just have to comment on this thread. All I know is that, God can solve all our problems in as much as we have a COMPLETE TRUST in him. Yes, Man can help you. But God's help is the ultimate and NOBODY can prevent it.

Guys, keep on trying your best and leave the rest for God. God will take TOTAL control of your life in TOTAL or somewhere else.

Success guys. They will call soon.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

ify i trust ur Info, i've also bn following dis total recruit procedure for some time now. i hope i will get lucky wit d recommendation too. who knows? it may com 4rm u

Quote Originally Posted by Akan A1
    Yeah! God can use a man/woman to bless u, BUT God does not have to. God can use nobody. If u keep on having such mindset it might limit the work God wants 2 do in ur life. IF u want 2 put ur hope/trust in God put it fully and 4get man. Coz God will never share His glory with any man.
    yes o! i m a living witness!!!!
    a pity as it may seem,dats hw our society works......

with God all this are poss., but dont forget that God can bless u through people. me am a living witness, cos i dont even know these people that recommended me. i gave my cv to a cousin that works there and she passed it round, to her friends and God works wonders, it happened that my Boss Got my Cv from five different people, cos he told me himself when he interviewed me. so God can bless u through ur friend, or through someone u dont even know. but i will keep the house updated incase of anything. but i do have past questions of the last test conducted sometime 2 months ago, i didnt take the exam, but i got it through a cousin that took it. i will be attaching it sometime, next week, cos am offshore at the moment, until i get home. keep the spirit high house. one love.

i got information that total has started sending out emails. check ur inbox. Good luck all

Quote Originally Posted by ifeomaosy
    i got information that total has started sending out emails. check ur inbox. Good luck all

Hello Ifeomaosy... the selection for test at TOTAL is it based on department stages or its general, because my application status still shows "Under examination"..I applied for the post of client and support engineer (experienced), love to hear from you ..Regards

ifeomaosy, plz send me ur email addy to [email protected]. i want to forward smtin to u 4 clearification.
    Thanx and God bless.

@ifeomaosy

Do you know if these mails are in batches? Cos dats wot everyoe around here's talking. And the under examination status, is that also equal to try again NEXT TIME?

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12