+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 14 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Topic: Standard Chartered bank 2012.--International Graduate Programme

Re: Standard Chartered bank 2012.--International Graduate Programme

Quote Originally Posted by ighoeve View Post
    AAsh,

Your submission perturbed me. Did you not get the links? You are competing with people who had long seen and practiced with the sample logical reasoning questions contained in the links. In such a situation, it is almost impossible to compete with such people, given the tight time required to complete the test.

A mate got the same sample problems on the real thingy. The same, the same, same of the same, verbatim! Imagine what such a person would score; perhaps 25/24.. That is the story of most people that got the links. The whole process, in my opinion, is not a fair one. All these online tests are crap; many people have found ways to beat them hands down. The only people still under their spell are the people that are not informed. That is why major bulge bracket banks, the types I am aiming at, retest candidates again at AC.

Again I ask, did you get the links? Did you practice the logical reasoning tests contained therein?

You know, putting oneself at an avoidable disadvantage does not cut it. The same thing happened to a junior friend whose friends saw Schlumberger's real thingy, but they never told him...Something similar to what peeps are exhibiting here.

Anyway sha, onward and upward! There are always better places.

Yours truly,
    Ighoeve SM.
    Thanks Ighoeve.the truth is av followed this thread since sept and by then you had already asked people who had the links to send to others cos you were tired of sending links continuously (i dont blame u o,u've really tried) and most pple of cos hoarded the links to themselves,anyway,i practiced with normal shl and indiabix links,but i guess my best wasnt good enough for them...o well,av moved on cos when one door/window closes,its not the end,you move/run to the next one...May God bless you for all your efforts in this forum.Amen...wld send you a PM

Quote Originally Posted by AAsh View Post
    Thanks Ighoeve.the truth is av followed this thread since sept and by then you had already asked people who had the links to send to others cos you were tired of sending links continuously (i dont blame u o,u've really tried) and most pple of cos hoarded the links to themselves,anyway,i practiced with normal shl and indiabix links,but i guess my best wasnt good enough for them...o well,av moved on cos when one door/window closes,its not the end,you move/run to the next one...May God bless you for all your efforts in this forum.Amen...wld send you a PM
    This is really sad. SHL and Kenexa are two different bodies with different styles of testing candidates. In my experience, the fact that one passes SHL test does not mean that one would pass Kenexa test. In fact, people practice and practice and practice with diverse questions related to each test before they sit each test. Kenexa test is particularly time consuming and the computations needed to arrive at the right answers are notoriously lengthy from start to finish. However, SHL test is designed to give easy questions at the beginning and difficult questions towards the end, say from number 11 and above. These are two different things, my bro/sis. Passing one does not guarantee passing the other. As a way of devising a crude analogy, recall that many people passed NECO in 2000 but failed to pass WAEC in the same year. Although both exams tested the same knowledge that year, their approaches and styles were not the same. I don't know how they are now sha.

Moving forward, I would advise that you practice questions designed by the testing body you are to sit its test. That is, practice SHL if you are to sit SHL test and Kenexa if you are to sit Kenexa test. This way, you get to rehearse the likely skills that you would need on the main thingy. Ultimately, you would increase your probability of success by a non-trivial factor p, where p>0 and the set of elements where p is contained is ideally non-nilpotent.

I will respond to your PM with your request.

I wish you luck!

Yours truly,
    Ighoeve, SM.
    AAsh likes this.

Please someone should please email me the links to kenexa test. I will give you the current kpmg tests in return. email is [email protected]

Thanks a lot Ighoeve.....You are so on point.....lesson learnt...wld start practising....Proper Preparation Prevents Poor Performance....Cheers Bro!

Quote Originally Posted by dennis.cla View Post
    Please someone should please email me the links to kenexa test. I will give you the current kpmg tests in return. email is [email protected]
    Check your Naijahotjobs inbox...just sent you 2 PM's....Sometimes life isnt all about give and take...u dont have to throw in an incentive to get what u want...there are people that God uses like Ighoeve, just pray you meet them along the ladder to greater heights.All the best!

Quote Originally Posted by AAsh View Post
    Check your Naijahotjobs inbox...just sent you 2 PM's....Sometimes life isnt all about give and take...u dont have to throw in an incentive to get what u want...there are people that God uses like Ighoeve, just pray you meet them along the ladder to greater heights.All the best!
    thank you dear.

4 those still waiting 4 d phone interview...here is wat i got from anoda site...(It was the standard interview
    questions: why scb, why
    banking, why wholesale
    banking. Example of teamwork,
    leadership and i got a question
    about motivations!)... u can also get sample of how to answer d questions from bbs.yingjiesheng.com/viewthread.php?action=printable&tid=691629

AAsh- please send me the kenaxa test links and any other u ve, thanks alot

Quote Originally Posted by janie4sure View Post
    aash- please send me the kenaxa test links and any other u ve, thanks alot
    every year alwaz recruitin 4 dis!

Quote Originally Posted by Janie4sure View Post
    AAsh- please send me the kenaxa test links and any other u ve, thanks alot
    sent u a PM

how wats the latest on this IGP of standard charterd? who has been called and wat next after the call ?

, pls woudnt mind d test link too oo if u have

Assh, pls wouldnt mind d test links if u have it oo..tanx

+ Reply
Page 14 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast