+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: SHELL LOTTERY

SHELL LOTTERY

Please I need information about a spam message I received in my box telling me my email address was randomly sellected for Shell Lottery that I should call a number in the UK and provide some deatils for the redemptioin of the said outrageous amount.
    I think this scammers are on the prowl again and we really need a clear message on this from Shell officials before pple start using their goodwill to defraud innocent Nigerians,of course I never hear Shell operate a lottery before.
    1 love.

Re: SHELL LOTTERY

Be sensitive. I got such a mail and the amount was very outrages. I really did follow it up 'cos I don't like posting anything without confirmation. I was finally requested to call a number in CBN (Dr. Josua Omuya) which I equally did. The mail they sent from CBN requested me to follow up with a lawyer which I did as well until he requested for money. I asked him to prepare all that is needful and that I will pay him 1% of the said amount and that ended the whole story till date. Pls be careful. Scammers are on it again.
    c

If u didnt buy a ticket 2play 4any thing u can neva win anything! So take note. Where do u think lottery bodies take d money 2pay winners? It's a business, so if dey were not going 2make money 4rm it, y wud dey be in it?! It is d loser's money dey use in paying d winners and demselvse be wise! ONE LOVE!

hehehehehe! i got same mail. know wat i did immediately i saw it? i clicked DELETE. shell no know wetin dem wan take resources do again na to dash random mail owners 200,000 u.s dollars. mscheeew!

+ Reply