+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Sec-ypp recruitment, any updates?

Re: Sec-ypp recruitment, any updates?

Thanks for your response.

Quote Originally Posted by NDTHADDE View Post
    well for my statement the officials said they have good career progresion and welfare packages that will make ypp attractive like the "Big Jobs" in the private sector.
    For the presentation there is no ppt as stated by Babestell. so try as much to relate your case with concrete examples in Naija.
    Best wishes
    One love fellas
    Am still trying to figure out who this is(NDTHADDE)...we did our Assessment the same day (4th August)......

Well, apart from all you stated above..(According to SEC's Website) the YPP is like a Managerial Entry into the Commission..Its higher than the Graduate Trainnee Program..So its really a NICE program...and U can only imagine the level of training we going to get if we finally selected..This is bcos SEC (Nig.) trying to keep to PACE with happenings in the Global Financial Scene....

So, I bet its a good CAREER path!

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Am still trying to figure out who this is(NDTHADDE)...we did our Assessment the same day (4th August)......

Well, apart from all you stated above..(According to SEC's Website) the YPP is like a Managerial Entry into the Commission..Its higher than the Graduate Trainnee Program..So its really a NICE program...and U can only imagine the level of training we going to get if we finally selected..This is bcos SEC (Nig.) trying to keep to PACE with happenings in the Global Financial Scene....

So, I bet its a good CAREER path!
    ok guys, thanks. but like exactly hw much in naira & kobo abi na dollar & cents

hi fellas a friend that we attend the interview 2gether said he got a call from philips consulting asking about his course of study did any body got same call.
    Please be free to inform the house.
    one love

Quote Originally Posted by NDTHADDE View Post
    hi fellas a friend that we attend the interview 2gether said he got a call from philips consulting asking about his course of study did any body got same call.
    Please be free to inform the house.
    one love
    It probably
    was not obvious from his cv or he didn't submit his result & they might be needing d info 2 make their decisions. Just my thots anyway.

i guess by now they would have finished the assessment centre in both centres. so we should be expecting any info any moment from now. abi?

Quote Originally Posted by lawals View Post
    i guess by now they would have finished the assessment centre in both centres. so we should be expecting any info any moment from now. abi?
    Yes oh, any moment from now. may be by month end

Dear hopefuls,any update?

Quote Originally Posted by Kamsy01 View Post
    Yes oh, any moment from now. may be by month end
    if it is true that SEC are sending out invites for an aptitude,don't u think it will slow down the overall process, particularly the outcome of the Assessment center?

Quote Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
    if it is true that SEC are sending out invites for an aptitude,don't u think it will slow down the overall process, particularly the outcome of the Assessment center?
    @ backspace is SEC sending out any invite for aptitude or what do u mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
    Of cos..it will...
    Cos only God knws when the YPP recruitment process will be completed, We did our Test in May, and got called for Assessment in August.. Now, they calling for more Test, I doubt if we going to resume this year...Despite the FACT that this recruitment process started Dec, 2010!..na wa for SEC!

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Of cos..it will...
    Cos only God knws when the YPP recruitment process will be completed, We did our Test in May, and got called for Assessment in August.. Now, they calling for more Test, I doubt if we going to resume this year...Despite the FACT that this recruitment process started Dec, 2010!..na wa for SEC!
    Are they calling those involved in the assessment centre or new sets

well i believe the invite for aptitude test is for those whose states are not fully represented in the ypp. the federal character system must be followed since its a fed govt job. so lets be hopeful that they call on time
    one love fellas

+ Reply
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast