+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Sec-ypp recruitment, any updates?

Re: Sec-ypp recruitment, any updates?

my experience is this 4 stages: 1 office task to prioritize 2 defend your priorities and normal interview ques like why do we hire u 3 group case discussion 4 individual presentation. pls ensure u jot down and contribute during the group case discussion cos u will be asked to drop ur jottings
    all the best fellas.

hello hopefuls, let discuss our experiences and the assessment centre and if anybody has any update. lets flow

well I see SEC as a place to be considering the level of transformation the commission is embarking on. During my interview I asked about the YPP and the response i got shows that SEC is now "THE BOMB" so hopefuls lets be prayerful and for those still preparing for their interview best wishes.
    One love fellas

Quote Originally Posted by NDTHADDE View Post
    well I see SEC as a place to be considering the level of transformation the commission is embarking on. During my interview I asked about the YPP and the response i got shows that SEC is now "THE BOMB" so hopefuls lets be prayerful and for those still preparing for their interview best wishes.
    One love fellas
    Whao that's a strong one there. Any idea about d salary & other benefits, even estimates will b useful

One love fellas
    whao that's a strong one there. any idea about d salary & other benefits, even estimates will b useful.

One love fellas
    @ NDTHADDE, can you through more light on that statement. u have already highten my hope and aspiration.

It's my assessment tomorrow and I'm still a little bit unsure exactly how to prepare. I work and it has not been easy preparing. I have read my case study but I hear I have to prepare a power-point on it. How true is this? I'm not even sure how I'm supposed to do that - make the exact case study into .ppt files or do a general ppt on Ponzi Schemes. I have also tried to read up on SEC Nigeria.
    Will anyone be kind enough to be a little specific (from experience at the assessment) about what types of questions they'll be asking as regards the case study - and what do they expect at the individual presentation level?

Thanks a lot guys, you're wonderful.

My assessment is also tomorrow at protea hotel. Can any one tell me if power-point presentation is required?

i didnt do powerpoint at my assessment...and nobody asked for it...as for specific question i doubt if anyone can help u cos i understand that the case studies are different for each day. but try and learn how to relate ur case study to the nigerian situation...stop panicking its nothing after a while u wnt feel like ur in an interview...enjoy the meal at protea...they have a nice chef...lol

i wasnt asked any question on SEC either

Quote Originally Posted by babestell View Post
    i didnt do powerpoint at my assessment...and nobody asked for it...as for specific question i doubt if anyone can help u cos i understand that the case studies are different for each day. but try and learn how to relate ur case study to the nigerian situation...stop panicking its nothing after a while u wnt feel like ur in an interview...enjoy the meal at protea...they have a nice chef...lol
    Please, which Protea was it at? Lagos or Abuja? And if its Abuja, which of them. Thanks in advance. Its got nothing to do with the SEC-YPP stuff. This is just a personal question pls.

well for my statement the officials said they have good career progresion and welfare packages that will make ypp attractive like the "Big Jobs" in the private sector.
    For the presentation there is no ppt as stated by Babestell. so try as much to relate your case with concrete examples in Naija.
    Best wishes
    One love fellas

Quote Originally Posted by tobbylee View Post
    Please, which Protea was it at? Lagos or Abuja? And if its Abuja, which of them. Thanks in advance. Its got nothing to do with the SEC-YPP stuff. This is just a personal question pls.
    lagos the one off eko hotel road

+ Reply
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast