+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Sahara Group GAAP.

Re: Sahara Group GAAP.

What I meant is they sent a request 2 a fb account that doesn't exist! I guess I wud rely ? dis forum 4 the venue, date and dresscode if I don't get an invite ? my facebook account! Newaiz any tips and wat 2 expect? Godbless! All da best peeps

I saw the massage tot is a scam and i log out.i cant find the link any more pls HELP send the link my email [email protected] thanx ONE LOVE

i hope so. all the best. Though it's not corporate enuf

...well, going by previous experience, one can safely assume dat the format won't be very diff from those gone by. Invitations to interviews will come thru the Facebook page, so u'll need to be veeeery close to ur FB notifications (dats for those who have accepted d FB invites and/or those who have added the Group. There'll probably be sub-groups, with different dates and times of d day for different sub-groups scheduled for interviews ..also expect some near-crazy concepts from d Recruitment team. U'll be in for a few surprises I can assure u...
    the marksman

if we have being successfully shortlisted, then how come my application status in still shows pending?

I got the text messages but fail to receive their email. what will i do ? [email protected]

Hello guys,

you have to be careful about this whole idea of facebook thingy!!! Recently, a lot of countries want to promulgate laws that will ban employers from using social networks (facebook in particuar) when recruiting. What they do is, they go through you pictures, comments and even list friends to get information of the kind of person you are. So, if you are the type that friends tag in pictures and other crazy stuffs like that, you may loose the job opportunity just for that purpose. As I write this now, there is a lot of legal tussle going on in the UK on this matter so, be careful.

I have attended their test once. You must be as fast as possible and as current as possible (current affairs) - especially abbreviations such as NNPC, NDIC, OPEC. Pls note these are the simple ones. Learn all the tough ones. Also the difference between upstream ,downstream and some little calculations.

I recommend you visit www,promong,com to download the February 2011 update of their current affairs ebook.This will assist you greatly.

Wishing all the Best.

hodcall
    can u explain further what we shud expect plc

I,m under thre training as trainee operator programme(top),just prepare for test on petroleum product

how about those who havent been called ...or received any request..........i mean is it in batches or something..........or did they see something scarey as my profile pix and decided not to send me a request...How about those whose religion doesnt permit such social networks .....well i think Facebook is a very unreliable way of recruitment and selection ............earnestly.

dear forumite, u need not worry about dat. I did an interview at sahara for the bulk operator trainee, their mode of interview is just a 15-20 minutes test and an interview almost immediately. Be careful about ur composure, and think before u answer during the interview else u'l . . . . I passed the 1st interview but cudnt go for the 2nd due to my health dats why i missed out of it. Wishing you my best wishes

ole
    Quote Originally Posted by sylvermond View Post
    guys, as much as we nid to be cautious, lets not be overly suspicious.at list we av some people wt wealth of xperience as regads job hunt whose opinions, judgments and advice can be counted on.also got d sahara mail.its real.ad an interview wt them last yr.venue,dresscode and time was comunicated to us via facebk.d venue then was ajose adeogun, dresscode was black shirt and blue jeans,its real.lets kip ours fingers cross.guess the group to join on facebk for this purpose wod b sent to our mails soon.wih al invitees best of luck.

dat kind of interview na wa oo.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12