+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Sahara Group GAAP.

Sahara Group GAAP.

Hello house,
    I got a mail today from Sahara Group concerning my application for the Graduate Accounting and Audit Program. The mail states that my application is successful and I'll be contacted for interview.......
    BUT WHAT BAFFLES ME IS THAT THE MAIL ALSO STATES THAT "FURTHER COMMUNICATION ON THE INTERVIEW WILL BE ON THE FACEBOOK PAGE"
    PLS HOUSE, this looks strange to me. Is this the format for Sahara Members that have experience (Peaceofpeace and co) should pls contribute. Thanks.
    Last edited by leggie; Mar 14th, 11 at 04:59 pm.
    dvt likes this.

Re: Sahara Group GAAP.

Over 200 views and not a single reply!
    Well..... I've checked through previous post by Peaceofpeace (last year) and i've seen that this is the true Sahara format. So any one with a similar mail? Lets discus on possible interview tips.......
    We will surely get there

yea leggie, i got same mail. i don't know much about there process, pls could u update me on their processes, thanks

I got the mail too and I have accepted their friend request on facebook.I believe that it is the normal interview with the normal questions.The only question I have is dont they do aptitude test?

i also got the same email! thing is my mail isnt the same as my facebook mail! so i havent gotten the facebook request! newaiz wat is the name of the page so i could add them

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene87 View Post
    i also got the same email! thing is my mail isnt the same as my facebook mail! so i havent gotten the facebook request! newaiz wat is the name of the page so i could add them
    Are you sure you got the mail?? Cos if you did, then you'll see the facebook group name there. Besides, I dont think you can request to add them on facebook, it should be the other way round.
    In the mail, you were asked to send your facebook name or facebook email to the email address used to send a mail to you. IT IS WELL.....

i got the same mail and have forwarded my FB login email to them, waiting for their response.

I also got d same message, d issue is their text format,pls house help us out on this issue. Thanks good people of nigeeria

I got the same message on 14th march 2011. what else do we expect ?

guys, as much as we nid to be cautious, lets not be overly suspicious.at list we av some people wt wealth of xperience as regads job hunt whose opinions, judgments and advice can be counted on.also got d sahara mail.its real.ad an interview wt them last yr.venue,dresscode and time was comunicated to us via facebk.d venue then was ajose adeogun, dresscode was black shirt and blue jeans,its real.lets kip ours fingers cross.guess the group to join on facebk for this purpose wod b sent to our mails soon.wih al invitees best of luck.
    sylvermond

well, am yet to get their friend request on my facebook. and again, the email i use is the same and linked with my facebook profile. I hope to get their request, but is it ok if i send them a friend request via their profile id?

pls advice. thanks

i used a diffrent mail addy and i was told to send my associated facebook addy! i did dat and got a request from them on the same mail which wasnt associated with my fb account! wondering wat next

Go to your facebook page and accept the request. The group is getting larger now and really interesting.
    ANYONE WITH MORE IDEAS ON WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT?
    We will surely get there

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast