+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: RobinsBeggs Online Test

Re: RobinsBeggs Online Test

@Navadah: What do you know about the company? Is it a consulting/recruitment firm for other companies or a standard firm?

@meteor..i really dont know sha! ..from deir website it says dey r a consulting firm tho. dey r based in lag. and am based in abuja..d interview is on the 30th. i wish i knew more about dem b4/if i make d trip.if any1 know about dis firm pls let d house know.

pls,does anybody in the house know anything about arit of africa,ltd in ebute metta. the robinsbegg recruitment is for arit of africa. i will like to know the structure of the company and wat their offer is lik as i am presently based in abuja. wudnt want to risk going to lagos wtout concrete info abt this company.and any other person wt invitation for the interview in the house?

Hi... arit of africa is an IT firm. Cant say how big they are.. your salary would most likely depend on the position, your experience and negotiation skill.

If you have a job that pays you over 100k... i think u can pass on their offer(my opinion though)... but i dont think they will offer up to that if its an entry level position.

The ball is in your court. If you have a place to stay in lagos and you are looking for a higher pay compared to what i have above.. check them out.. else...it's really up to you.

I just received a message that the interview has been re-scheduled to Tom Associates. Pls who understands what is going on here? Is it still going to be Arit of Africa or what? What should will read on or prepare for

@meteor: hi; wots happening? Its bn a while. Pls do u knw wots up wit DB? No one is posting anything on dat thread, including u? I dey hang o...lol. As per robbinsbegg, i did deir assessment test or wht have u and i hv not heard anything from dem eva since. U can send me a PM as per DB. Thnks

I received an invitation for an interview from them. Those that have attended dia interview or have information regarding dia interview should ,plz, let me know what to expect.

@meteor i tink robbinsbegg handled d online test and general infos. while tom associates will handle the intaview..but i tink its all for employment wit Arit of africa. @batunce wen is ur intaview? mine is on friday 11am

Hi All: The interview went well but it was nothing like others. It is done in groups and individually, you are asked to introduce youself, pick a number and then related whateve object they give you to the business environment. I suspect they are checking your comportment, confidence and how outspoken you are. The recruitment is for Technical Marketers or something like that. I must say, I was impressed and the organization was coolall!

Quote Originally Posted by meteor View Post
    hi all: The interview went well but it was nothing like others. It is done in groups and individually, you are asked to introduce youself, pick a number and then related whateve object they give you to the business environment. I suspect they are checking your comportment, confidence and how outspoken you are. The recruitment is for technical marketers or something like that. I must say, i was impressed and the organization was coolall!
    thank u 4 ur contribution. I wish u luck

Hey guys, Compliments! Got an invite from Arit of Africa for the final level interview for next week following the interview that we had with Robinsbegg at Tom Associates. Who else got the invite? Nevadah How far with you?

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12