+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Topic: Recruitment Scams: A Friendly Advise to Mr Moderator

MIB

Re: Recruitment Scams: A Friendly Advise to Mr Moderator

I guess the admin is preventing me from using the word NUD* pix and video

@Musco: I'm directing that to the owner of this forum please and not you ooooo, so sorry 4 any misunderstanding that must av caused. I mean it's d owner's personal biz and he shldn't watch it get spoiled. Tnx Musco always!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Muscovite4real View Post
    Thanx 4 ur info. We are more dan 5 mods in ds site plus d owner and d main admin. D main admin has d ultimate power to ban sum1 on ds site. We d mods hv power to delete posts. As 4me, i always dlete sum posts here bt doz ppl kip on postn them. Besides, am nt always here bt wil kip on dletn. U all kan send pms to dvt,he has d power to BAN! I sumtyms send him d names of scammers to ban. U kan ask him. So plz,we all kan help in sendn him dz names. All d mods here dnt hv power to ban, if i hv d power, i wouldnt waste tym to ban them. I dlete dia posts bt wil i always b here to dlete them when they post them again?
    Very Correct!

The rate of scam posts here is very alarming as well as disturbing. Many users here do not have an idea of the number of scam posts being deleted on daily basis!
    I know quite a number of people who have abandoned this site because of "SCAM POSTS".
    However, we'll not rest on our oars in ensuring that scam posts and other related posts are handled accordingly on this site!
    dejino007 likes this.
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

Am trying my best here, jst dat i dnt hv d power to ban block. If d admin or owner kan gv us power 2 block,then i wunt waste tym in doing so. These ppl are so mean,u delete dia posts,they kip on postn more. Am besyds, am nt always here. Coz i hv oda tins am doing. U all plz shld join and tel d owner 2 gv d mods d power 2 ban since hes nt always here to do dat. Lol.
    dejino007 likes this.

I also think few honourable members should be made moderators, I know many members who refresh this page every minute to see new updates, these members should be made moderators.

@musco, i love you(brodaly luv ni o), and wished i had met u in person(at VST corprate dat u dint come). U inspire me(made me start msc) a lot n it keeps me goin, and im sure u inspire a lot of us here too. Mr head of admin, pls give musco d power to ban these guys we trust him a lot, and if u nid upto 500 votes to giv d power im sure he wld get it, cos il b d first to vote him other too pls vote him even if it myt nt make a difference. Let me even create a thread for dat now sef.

I am delighted that this issue is being discussed with a view to finding solutions to this mess. I am also grateful to the moderators, especially our own Oga Musco for the great works they've been doing.

However, there is a little thing I want to chip in. Please whilst u guys are at it, dont target the guys opening new threads only. I personally find it more annoying when a post I was following gets highlighted and I click with the hope that someone has made a useful contribution, only to go find that a clown had captured the popularity of such thread for his own useless benefit. Im sure some of us have experienced it. Believe me, if u get to click 5 of those in a day, u may just start considering signing off NHJ like most people have done already.

NHJ is a really beautiful initiative and should not be allowed to go down the drain.

On a different subject now, I need to mail the administrator of this site asap to start paying my honorable Oga Muscoe and his team for this great work. Truth be told, they would be no NHJ without them and its only fair that whatever cake NHJ bakes should be shared among them all, or abi wetin una think

@ Baba Musco, no doubt u and some other mods r doing great jobs here. I commend u guys kip it up. @all, dis fight is our fight. We can't afford to have dis great forum hijacked by scammers. We should report any scam post and d poster to d moderators as soon as we notice it for necessary actions. @able admin, this is a wake-up call to U. As a matter of urgency, u r to declare state of emergency on the activities of the scammers in this honorable house. I am of the opinion u get a helping hands by giving these our able mods d power to block any user confirmed to be part of this can ca worm trying to make dis site scamming ground. Make more members mods (though not so much for professionalism sake) so we together can face this battle and win. Do some other consultations and make ur final decision asap! I so submit!

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12