+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Topic: Recruitment Scams: A Friendly Advise to Mr Moderator

Recruitment Scams: A Friendly Advise to Mr Moderator

There have been quite a handful of red flags popping up all over this job site for weeks. From scammers employing well established brand names to scam unsuspecting individuals. You need to stop all these unpleasantness,right now before they drag your name in the mud. You are an established brand too,and you have worked so had to acquire so much social capital. I hate to see it ruined by a handful of bad eggs. A neighbour of mine who works in the media unit of a company mentioned by a scammer on your site,is considering publishing a disclaimer in the Guardian,stating that any job recruitment linked to his company's name on Naijahotjobs is a scam. I know some companies may be considering this line of action too. The ball is in your court,block this people now!....Mr Moderator.

Re: Recruitment Scams: A Friendly Advise to Mr Moderator

Motion seconded by me! On point.
    dejino007 likes this.

Well said poster. Moderators pls work on this.

Well said!!! U av d right to Mr Moderator...it's your business, your life, don't look at it ruined!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Flowerchild View Post
    There have been quite a handful of red flags popping up all over this job site for weeks. From scammers employing well established brand names to scam unsuspecting individuals. You need to stop all these unpleasantness,right now before they drag your name in the mud. You are an established brand too,and you have worked so had to acquire so much social capital. I hate to see it ruined by a handful of bad eggs. A neighbour of mine who works in the media unit of a company mentioned by a scammer on your site,is considering publishing a disclaimer in the Guardian,stating that any job recruitment linked to his company's name on Naijahotjobs is a scam. I know some companies may be considering this line of action too. The ball is in your court,block this people now!....Mr Moderator.

Well said !!!

Thanx 4 ur info. We are more dan 5 mods in ds site plus d owner and d main admin. D main admin has d ultimate power to ban sum1 on ds site. We d mods hv power to delete posts. As 4me, i always dlete sum posts here bt doz ppl kip on postn them. Besides, am nt always here bt wil kip on dletn. U all kan send pms to dvt,he has d power to BAN! I sumtyms send him d names of scammers to ban. U kan ask him. So plz,we all kan help in sendn him dz names. All d mods here dnt hv power to ban, if i hv d power, i wouldnt waste tym to ban them. I dlete dia posts bt wil i always b here to dlete them when they post them again?
    dejino007 likes this.

@kolee, am nt d owner of ds site and am nt bn paid 4 anytn i do here. I dnt undastand wat u mean by ITS MY LIFE AND BUSINESS. Am jst an ordinary pesn lyk any oda member. Am nt relatd to d owner, hv neva met d owner nor spoke wit him b4.
    Am jst here 2 help post jobs, ntn else. No payment or benefits. Am jst doing it 4 GOD's sake and 4 evry unemployd graduate like me. Cheers!

All these zingy,oxygen and co should be stopped. All those posting jobs in Uk should also be blocked. There is a way the admin. Can do it. Any job that is to be posted will be verified before being posted on d main page of Nhj. Thats how its been done on blogs. The admin/moderators should help do these please

Am really touched by this ur last comment. I never knew ur contributions on this site were just social service. Thank God for ur G??d heart n I pray He will reward ur G??d dealings. Thanks for ur patriotism.

MIB
    Shout Out to flowerchild, musco,Mr K and everyother person reading this, I think flowerchild made a right observation, curbing this unscrupulous elements or scammers as u may call it is a collective or joint effort by everyone of us, quit often I see people commenting on some post, alerting pple that the job post is a scam and pple shouldnt fall victim, I think this is also a good antics, there was a time, a user was posting pix and site here, I sent a mail to the administor of the site, laying my complains and in less that 24hrs, the guys profile was blocked and I got a thank you mail and that also I shouldnt hesitate to let them know if any such occurs again.. so in summary I think we have to help ourselves when it comes to this scams by taking a que from the actions Me, Musco and every other person that raises alarm when scam posts are seen. Thank You.

MIB

* pix and sites*.... some text missing

Pls Musco, I trust u for real. U guys shd nt only delete bt shd check any new trend before people will start checking on it, is becoming somtin else, 60% of d jobs in all scams. Pls

MIB

I gues the admin is preventing me from using my choice of word.. Naked pix and video

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast