+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: RE: ONESIMUS INVITATION

RE: ONESIMUS INVITATION

This is a response to all your post on this issue.

Firstly, we are very happy that Nigerians are alert and ready not to fall into any Scam. Let me say that Onesimus Technologies started in some six years back and have evolve to be a name to recon with in Digital Product creation and Online Application development.

We have developed series of applications and products to improve productivity, efficiency and reduce cost of running business processes which includes; e-Hospital, e-Hotel, Academic Information Integration (AII), Business Integration and Intelligence (BII) , e-Payment System, e-Recruitment System e.t.c

Let me quickly give a little insight to what bring about this recruitment. Here at Onesimus Technologies we have operated our activities basically online and will continue to do so. We came up with a project tagged; e-Workplace for Nigerians.

The idea behind this is to create our presence in all the state of the federation and also penetrate more market. This will reduce cost on general running and marketing of our businesses and also enable us to engage more people active work. Statistics shows that over 30 Million Nigerians are online doing one thing or the other and by reaching them we would have contributed to proof a point that Online Business is real and can be trusted if properly implemented and monitored.

We launched our Online Academy which is committed to creating e-business entrepreneur and also helping unemployed youth to think in the direction of what Internet stand to offer in this Information age. Facebook, google, yahoo to mention but few are living proofs.

This exercise is not a Scam and the intention is very positive.

NOTE: Please you are not obligated to write this test. I say again, this is not a Scam.

We understand that you have paid in the past for a Job recruitment that is just a formality and believe you have the right to react this way.

Thank You.

Re: RE: ONESIMUS INVITATION

Quote Originally Posted by oneshola
    This is a response to all your post on this issue.

Firstly, we are very happy that Nigerians are alert and ready not to fall into any Scam. Let me say that Onesimus Technologies started in some six years back and have evolve to be a name to recon with in Digital Product creation and Online Application development.

We have developed series of applications and products to improve productivity, efficiency and reduce cost of running business processes which includes; e-Hospital, e-Hotel, Academic Information Integration (AII), Business Integration and Intelligence (BII) , e-Payment System, e-Recruitment System e.t.c

Let me quickly give a little insight to what bring about this recruitment. Here at Onesimus Technologies we have operated our activities basically online and will continue to do so. We came up with a project tagged; e-Workplace for Nigerians.

The idea behind this is to create our presence in all the state of the federation and also penetrate more market. This will reduce cost on general running and marketing of our businesses and also enable us to engage more people active work. Statistics shows that over 30 Million Nigerians are online doing one thing or the other and by reaching them we would have contributed to proof a point that Online Business is real and can be trusted if properly implemented and monitored.

We launched our Online Academy which is committed to creating e-business entrepreneur and also helping unemployed youth to think in the direction of what Internet stand to offer in this Information age. Facebook, google, yahoo to mention but few are living proofs.

This exercise is not a Scam and the intention is very positive.

NOTE: Please you are not obligated to write this test. I say again, this is not a Scam.

We understand that you have paid in the past for a Job recruitment that is just a formality and believe you have the right to react this way.

Thank You.
    'SCAM'

How far.

Make ds guy answer us. Why payment. Na capital S i give u
    na God oooooooooo

YOU UNDERSTAND THE REACTION,BUT YOU DIDN'T EXPLAIN WHY YOU'RE ASKING FOR PAYMENT......I BELIEVE WE ALL NEED TO KNOW!

It is scam! while can u get people employment first and then make your charges or remove from the first salary of employee. u want to turn graduates to source of enrich ur pocket abi? all graduates of this nation said NO to u people of wicked- heart and shameless recruiter agency!

@ oneshola, i receive a text that i should check my mail for an online test on 02-10-10,but could not see any mail.do you work with them?
    pls get in touch with me,my mail is [email protected].

why should you demand for money when you are recruiting.if u know its not a scam the successful employee can be debited from the first month salary.do your recruitment yourself,dont use peoples money.i thought u said onesimus is a name to reckon with,but reverse is the case with this your recruitment .stop tarnishing your image,nevertheless rubbing your name in the mud.

may God help us in this country

got the message, but checked my email, there was no link , how do i go about it?

BABY AJEWOLE, WHATS YOUR PROBLEM, YOU ARE HEARING THAT THEY ARE SCAM, YET STILL ASKING FOR THE MAIL, I JUST PITY YOU I GUESS YOU ARE FRESH GRADUATE THAT IS STILL AGGRESSIVE TO JOB HUNTING, THE QUESTION IS WHY THE MONEY WE HAVE TO PAY, NO ANSWER TO THE QUESTION, INSTEAD YOU ARE BUSY GIVING US STORIES, THIEF OLE OYI SCAM THATS WHAT YOU ARE

a txt was sent to me too dat i'll a test online on d 2nd oct n check my mail to get d link wc was not sent 2 my box.

i wonna give it a tryi kind of belive them,pls can the test take place anywhere, or we have to report at a certain address cos after i registered(though not paid yet( the i test centre said once payment is done and i have a test code number then i can begin the test. so my qestion is :do i have to waith till that specifiv date before the test and where will it take place?
    [email protected]

People should heed warning and respect experience.A pal once warned me especially of a particular page in d guardian paper,my refusal landed me in d hand of E-Breakthru(Nig Foremost Scammer).I got swindled and demoralized.I bcame apprehensive and developed phobia wh costed me chances to work with CAT and CADBURY cos when I got their sms I quickly assumed they were scammers.Fellow,Outsourcing/Recruiting Agency is nt new to d world but a real one collects money frm d coy and nt d applicant.I had this xperience when I was recruited by an agent for Nigeria Ropes Ltd @ Surulere some yrs back.D agent took no Kobo frm me and no agreement was made.However,there is no harm in trial.U may try ur deviance!
    B

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast